• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Lord X Revision

(Went from trying to remove something of Lord X to now adding something to him-)
So I found a vs blog about RED vs Sonic.EXE and it had this interesting little piece of information:

If you click on it, you'll see that it's talking about Lord X's true form. And as you can already see from here, touching it will cause you to disintegrate and die.
And not only that, but it works similar to his blackholes:

So my proposal is to add this about his true form to Lord X's Existence Erasure reasoning.

Edit: Changed the title since this Lord X's EE is likely going to become Deconstruction and Soul Eraser due to reasonings below.

Last edited:
That is true. However, Joe goes onto say that it works like his blackhole, which we have as Existence Erasure. That is why I'm saying it should be a part of Lord X's EE.

Uhm, I'm not sure how to deal with this ability.

As far as we know, he can only erase souls with his black hole. This new information says that the black hole disintegrates the physical matter it touches.

So how about something like "Soul Erasure" and "Deconstruction"? I think adding both things is the solution, the black hole disintegrates matter and erases souls.

Back