• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small addition for Pokémon gods

@Reppuzan

Soul Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation for Dialga, Palkia and Giratina.

(The original plan of Cyrus was to eliminate all emotion and spirit of existence thanks to the help of Palkia / Dialga and would have succeeded had it not been for the intervention of Lake Trio or Giratina in Platinum.)

Also Death Manipulation via Destiny Bond for Giratina.

(Not yet added)

@Neo

Destiny Bond doesn't kill the target. It makes them faint. Huge difference.

I agree with Reppu on that one. We don't know what happens when a Pokemon that used Destiny Bond actually dies

Well, Sheer Cold also does not kill them and is literally absolute zero, which makes it likely that the fact that they do not kill them is due to the game mechanics, or that Game Freak would never explicitly say that you killed them.

Yes. But this means that we do not know if it kills or KO. Sheer Cold is a OHK even here because that's what Absolute Zero does. We do not know if Destiny Bond is actually lethal

By the way, Arceus could be resistant to Matter Manipulation because it was prior to beings who created the matter with only their desire.

"The two beings wished, and from them,
matter came to be."

Yeah same. Coming before matter doesn't automatically mean they are resistant to it. Unless there are some other feats that imply resistance I say no here too.

Well, this feat comes from Primal Dialga, a version weaker than the original which lost much of the time control due to corruption, so possibly the original Dialga has a more powerful version of this ability.

In addition Celebi's intention was to use his temporary ability to teleport in front of the portal, so it is not exclusively Time Travel.

More powerful =/= more applications.

Celebi's time travel is... weird. It act both as a time travel and as a sort of teleport

Well, Time Travel's cancellation seems correct.

By the way, Time Stop should be added to the Dialga profile.

Pokemon DP vol05 p121-me

And possibly Life Manipulation:

Pokemon DP vol05 p111-me

You're right.

By the way, what do you think about Soul Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation for the Creation Trio?

http://www.pokemon.jp/special/mystery/

"The one to create to the ancient world and Pokemon, Arceus!?"

"We will now discuss the tale of a certain trainer's strange experience. They're said to have went to the Ruins of Alph with the mythical Pokemon Arceus."

"Then suddenly, their vision went dark, and they seemingly teleported to another location. They were in the far away Sinjoh Ruins. In these ruins, said to be the fusion of Sinnoh and Johto culture, there was a holy stage built to worship Arcues, called the Mystri Stage. Legends say that when Arceus gets on the stage, time, space, and anti-matter mix and create a new world."

"And so Arceus gives birth the god of time Dialga, the god of space Palkia, and the god of anti-matter Giratina."

(The translation is not mine, I have taken it from a post by 4chan.)

This confirms the theory that Arceus restarts the universe in games after creating the Creation Trio.

(It has also been stated that in Distortion World the logic of our world is not applied.)

Back