• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slime CRT(Both LN and WN)

Ok so I've been reading Slime for awhile and there's a few things that I noticed that wasn't on Rimuru's profile or other people's profile but they should have it. As y'all already know there are some slime characters who have been show that they can Ignore Durability with either their moves or even their equipment. Prime examples being Rimuru with Glutton and Hinata with her Dead End Rainbow. Both of those examples flat out have "Durability Negation" on their profile for abilities, however they don't have it on their Attack Potency. I mean hell Spirit Particle attacks are literally Existence Erasure and I'm pretty sure that this wiki count's that as well for ignoring durability. But since I don't know every single character in slime that has Durability Negation on this site, This will focus on Rimuru, Hinata, and Granbell. If there are other character's that people want to add in here then by all means, but this thread will focus on these three first.

And the second thing I would also like to add is for the Web Novel for Rimuru. In his Pseudo Dragon Key, it says that he gets improved Reactive Evolution due to him "evolving every day becoming stronger". I'm pretty sure that this is also Passive Accelerated Development as well. And if that's not enough, Rimuru flat out was drifting into Space for countless years and he got stronger thanks to Turn Null which increased his tier from Large Star Level to flat out Multiverse Level.

Proposal: Rimuru, Hinata, and Granbell should have "Can Ignore Durability" on their Attack Potency and Web Novel Rimuru should get Accelerated Development: Passive on his Pseudo Dragon Key
  • Rimuru should have it on both keys since he has Glutton and can phase inside the opponents and interact with their insides and for the Demon Slime key we can add Spirit Particle Attacks for it too.
  • Hinata should have it on both keys for the first key should be due to Dead End Rainbow and Spirit Particle Attacks. As for her next key, Spirit Particle Attacks would work as well too since she still can use those moves in the second key but we would get rid of Dead End Rainbow since I'm pretty sure she used a different sword when she fought Rimuru.
  • Granbell should get it and we can just add Spirit Particle Attacks as the reason just like Rimuru and Hinata.
Ok that should be it. Now I'm done with small CRT's, time to get started on my big one lol

They have EXISTENCE eraser and durability negation in their profile
I know that they have it, I literally stated it in the post. What I am saying is that DESPITE them having it, when you look at their Attack Potency you don't see the usual " Can ignore durability with (insert ability)". So what I want in this CRT is that it's put there on their Attack Potency. Same way how Beerus has "can ignore durability with Hakai", same way how Tomura from MHA has "Can ignore durability with Decay", Rimuru and the other characters should have "Can ignore durability with" and then insert the ability or weapon that they use that ignores durability.

I know that they have it, I literally stated it in the post. What I am saying is that DESPITE them having it, when you look at their Attack Potency you don't see the usual " Can ignore durability with (insert ability)". So what I want in this CRT is that it's put there on their Attack Potency. Same way how Beerus has "can ignore durability with Hakai", same way how Tomura from MHA has "Can ignore durability with Decay", Rimuru and the other characters should have "Can ignore durability with" and then insert the ability or weapon that they use that ignores durability.
My mb ,Yeah agreed

Proposal: Rimuru, Hinata, and Granbell should have "Can Ignore Durability" on their Attack Potency
No, this stuff is useless.
It was only there for the early wiki profiles where people didn't know how to format the profiles, and it stuck since then.
It doesn't need to be stated on the profiles. It's useless to have.

Everything else is fine except that addition.
Bump after 24 hours, not 10

I mean both parts are just redundant, don't see the point stating the obvious and cluttering the file even more. People are meant to read these things, right?

No, this stuff is useless.
It was only there for the early wiki profiles where people didn't know how to format the profiles, and it stuck since then.
It doesn't need to be stated on the profiles. It's useless to have.
I mean both parts are just redundant, don't see the point stating the obvious and cluttering the file even more. People are meant to read these things, right?
Oh so that "Can ignore durability" stuff was just back in the day, I didn't know profiles don't add that anymore now. And my bad on the bump, I thought it was 8-12 hours.

Back