• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight Mario Downgrades/Adjustments

ZespeonGalaxy

He/Him
I'll just get straight to the point of what needs to be adjusted

Weapon Mastery (Has been shown to expertly utilize a wide array of tools and weapons at his disposal such as: hammers, swords, koopa shells, robots, blasters,
This is all great besides the fact that Blasters that is mentioned comes from Mario and Rabbids, and Mario n Rabbids isnt canon, blasters being mentioned needs to go.

Teleportation
(With P-wing) (I guess debatable)
While it does teleport Mario at the end of the level It doesn't seem very combat applicable? Unsure and might even be neutral

Hammerspace (Can carry up to 9,999,999 coins[5] and various power-ups and items)

Seriously this is just a collection of Mario's coins and trophies. There has to be another way to demonstrate hammerspace. Until then I think this is the one Im most confident besides WM that needs to be fixed.

Last edited:
Well, I have heard even splits about the Rabbids crossover series but neutral and leaning towards being okay with the removal in lack of better options.

It may not be combat applicable but it is still legit teleportation; so if it's not combat applicable, that can be worth mentioning but teleportation viat that is still there to stay either way.

In the RPG series, Mario does carry a giant list of items in his inventory; 99 each of a bunch of different items and what not, so perhaps that's a better reason?

In the RPG series, Mario does carry a giant list of items in his inventory; 99 each of a bunch of different items and what not, so perhaps that's a better reason?
This sounds more plausible and better. I can find a scan for that perhaps regardless. Ty for the input

Yeah point is the scan for hammer space that is on mario and luigi’s()? Profile is pretty bad

agree with removing blasters, probs plan to make more of the M+R profiles at a later date, so they can migrate over there
They've definitely got some interesting stuff to work with. Probably has the Mario-verse's only rock solid uni scaling, and there's multiple interesting planet to star level feats throughout the second one especially with lore and art. The penultimate boss moving the moon could probably also get a pretty decent calc.

They've definitely got some interesting stuff to work with. Probably has the Mario-verse's only rock solid uni scaling, and there's multiple interesting planet to star level feats throughout the second one especially with lore and art. The penultimate boss moving the moon could probably also get a pretty decent calc.

iirc, Low 2-C is off the table due to the Megabug supposedly not fighting at the peak of its power, or scaling to the SupaMerge Vortex(?)

somethin Dark said awhile back

iirc, Low 2-C is off the table due to the Megabug supposedly not fighting at the peak of its power, or scaling to the SupaMerge Vortex(?)

somethin Dark said awhile back
I moreso meant Cursa scaling, I think that's pretty solid from what I've looked at, Cursa is fusing two dimensions and its existence sustains the Darkmess Dimension. That's probably the most legit/solid uni feat in the franchise.

Megabug has a bit too much holding it back yeah. The Megabug itself is never really given a solid range of power, its just vaguely above Base Bowser as it kicked his ass. While the SupaMerge WOULD HAVE merged both universes, it's very much so an overtime/chain reaction feat, as it cant do so on its own, and needed to absorb the power of all the merged Rabbids in order to grow stronger. It's also noted by Beep-o that it will EVENTUALLY reach that level, and when the Bros and Co fight the MegaBug, it certainly isn't at that point yet. It's not viable for scaling.

I moreso meant Cursa scaling, I think that's pretty solid from what I've looked at, Cursa is fusing two dimensions and its existence sustains the Darkmess Dimension. That's probably the most legit/solid uni feat in the franchise.

Megabug has a bit too much holding it back yeah. The Megabug itself is never really given a solid range of power, its just vaguely above Base Bowser as it kicked his ass. While the SupaMerge WOULD HAVE merged both universes, it's very much so an overtime/chain reaction feat, as it cant do so on its own, and needed to absorb the power of all the merged Rabbids in order to grow stronger. It's also noted by Beep-o that it will EVENTUALLY reach that level, and when the Bros and Co fight the MegaBug, it certainly isn't at that point yet. It's not viable for scaling.

ah, juicy

Back