• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just finished reading Sebastian kraus journal (which btw was a really good read) and have added a bunch of things to SM profile.
It looks good, though I'll change incorporeality to intangibility. Since there are times he's been touched and even damaged.

(Btw I'll add regeneration, since he recovered from an accident that broke his bones. By the way, this is an anti-feat for Slendy, but since Low 2-C is pretty consistent it's okay if we ignore it)

It looks good, though I'll change incorporeality to intangibility. Since there are times he's been touched and even damaged.

(Btw I'll add regeneration, since he recovered from an accident that broke his bones. By the way, this is an anti-feat for Slendy, but since Low 2-C is pretty consistent it's okay if we ignore it)
Idk, it’s really vague, considering if you read the entry, he doesn’t have bone or anything inside of his body (not even mass) and litteraly doesn’t even emit any physical energy. Regarding the « anti feat » it could be anything really, it was likely not even slendermans bones

Idk incorporeality seems to make sense as it seems that he can decide when to be incorporel and when not to (seeing an entry in the journal where they couldn’t cut a piece of his suit even with the sharpest and most powerful tool but when a scientist went inside to cut it with scissors it worked

Idk, it’s really vague, considering if you read the entry, he doesn’t have bone or anything inside of his body (not even mass) and litteraly doesn’t even emit any physical energy.
He could achieve the same effect by simply turning intangible. Also, that's not the only time someone touches him, in Sebastian's Journal, they literally cut a piece of his suit off.
Regarding the « anti feat » it could be anything really, it was likely not even slendermans bones
I'm sure someone would notice if they broke their own bones.

As I said in the profile, SM likely warped reality during this scene, which is why the footage stopped before even hitting him, so it could’ve been their own bones that got regenerated or merely an illusion
The profile says "Likely." Also, he's not affecting reality, just distorting the recordings like he always does. The EMH team says they heard the impact of the crash and the bones breaking, and it clearly wasn't anyone's bones in that car, since they don't have any broken bones in the following videos.

Also, like I said, it's not the only time someone touches him.

Idk incorporeality seems to make sense as it seems that he can decide when to be incorporel and when not to (seeing an entry in the journal where they couldn’t cut a piece of his suit even with the sharpest and most powerful tool but when a scientist went inside to cut it with scissors it worked
Incorporeality is the ability to literally have no physical form, if Slendy can decide when to become physical, then he is not incorporeal, he is intangible at will.

The profile says "Likely." Also, he's not affecting reality, just distorting the recordings like he always does. The EMH team says they heard the impact of the crash and the bones breaking, and it clearly wasn't anyone's bones in that car, since they don't have any broken bones in the following videos.
He does affect reality at some points, and the fact that they just woke up after the event with the car perfectly parked and everything really hints at RW in my opinion. I’m just saying that this scene is really vague and doesn’t really shows Slenderman took any damage (the bone sound also could’ve been something that wasn’t bones)

"The Observer, the Administrator and the Collective can move non-linearly through time."

More support for immeasurable speed.

Im still dubious about the car thing, it seems odd that Slenderman just let himself be ran over like that, being as manipulative and cunning as he is it was likely just a trap to make them believe they did something to him.

Im still dubious about the car thing, it seems odd that Slenderman just let himself be ran over like that, being as manipulative and cunning as he is it was likely just a trap to make them believe they did something to him.
If you're referring to the incorporeality thing: Even if he did let himself get hit, it doesn't change that the car touched him (The EMH team claims to have felt the impact when colliding with Slendy). Just like the tools they tried to cut his suit with in Sebastian's journal. He can just turn intangible.

If you're referring to the fact that it's an anti-feat: Considering that no one inside that car had any broken bones and they claim to have heard bones breaking, yeah, I'd say it's an anti-feat, not that it matters that much either. It's multiple pieces of evidence of Low 2-C against a single anti-feat that would put him at 9-C.

Also, Slendy always acts in somewhat strange ways.

If you're referring to the incorporeality thing: Even if he did let himself get hit, it doesn't change that the car touched him (The EMH team claims to have felt the impact when colliding with Slendy). Just like the tools they tried to cut his suit with in Sebastian's journal. He can just turn intangible.

If you're referring to the fact that it's an anti-feat: Considering that no one inside that car had any broken bones and they claim to have heard bones breaking, yeah, I'd say it's an anti-feat, not that it matters that much either. It's multiple pieces of evidence of Low 2-C against a single anti-feat that would put him at 9-C.

Also, Slendy always acts in somewhat strange ways.
Ight fait enough

I don't think it actually damaged him at all, it could just be everymanhybrid bone being broken plus that's pretty vague since we don't actually know if it hit him

Idk, it’s really vague, considering if you read the entry, he doesn’t have bone or anything inside of his body (not even mass) and litteraly doesn’t even emit any physical energy. Regarding the « anti feat » it could be anything really, it was likely not even slendermans bones
Doesn't he emit radiation sigma

Like he doesn’t see to have weight or mass. His body also seems to be able to function like a sort of portal as one time they tried to empaled him with a diamond drill and it just sort of disappeared in his body but without ever coming out from his back.
His body just functions in way that we are unable to comprehend (which makes sense since he’s higher dimensional)

plus that's pretty vague since we don't actually know if it hit him
"But I know we hit Him. I felt the collision. I heard bone shatter." How is it too vague if they are literally saying it?
it could just be everymanhybrid bone being broken
No, because they don't have any broken bones afterwards.
Yeah but radiations=\= physical energy units
Radiation is energy that moves from one place to another in a form that can be described as waves or particles.

"But I know we hit Him. I felt the collision. I heard bone shatter." How is it too vague if they are literally saying it?

No, because they don't have any broken bones afterwards.

Radiation is energy that moves from one place to another in a form that can be described as waves or particles.
I mean the bone shattering noise could just be something else?, I'm pretty sure there's a lot of stuff that have similar noises to bone shattering noise and for the collision stuff, I think that's fair but he probably wasn't damaged by it

Now that I think about it, I thought this Slendy would have very powerful regeneration or something, but since he hardly ever gets damaged he only has one feat and it's only regeneration (low) lmao.

Back