• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slender Man vs A Dog (Slenderman vs Plague Dog) (STOMP)

Slenderman vs Plague Dog

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is equal
  • Fight takes place in the woods
  • Both start 10m away
  • Both are bloodlusted
Slenderman is 84,951 Joules
Plague Dog scales to 31,285 Joules
Slenderman has a 2.72x AP advantage

Who Wins?

Skinny Dude: 0 ()
Doggo: 3 (Volt12121, ThePrimalHunter, HonestlyBored24)
Incon: 0 ()
360_F_571426602_zd7HWwWrsrElJv27cBj2Ve0xymvmTG5w.jpg
59f856453ec54c99f9b89d8fbc663077.jpg

Last edited:
So Slenderman is a bit stronger, but Plague dog ignores his pain manip cause he already can't feel pain while perception manip could prove itself a bit problematic.

The doggo's plague would be problematic sense he'll force Slenderman to scratch himself non-stop although Slenderman's regen help him not just scratch himself to death like a regular person would.

Slenderman also can't abuse his tentacles grabs because the dog is much stronger than him in lifting strength.

So as of now i'm not quite sure

Last edited:
The itching could serve as a good distraction, as Slenderman will be too busy scratching himself to deal with the dog trying to kill him

So um, i just picked that up cause i was exhausted yesterday sorry, but Plague Dog does not scale to 31 KJ, he actually scales to at least 303 KJ, due to the lamp taking speeding cars without even flinching (aka his body doesn't move which would make him scale to the slam into a wall/not moving section) so um, this is a stomp lol

Last edited:
So um, i just picked that up cause i was exhausted yesterday sorry, but Plague Dog does not scale to 31 KJ, he actually scales to at least 303 KJ, due to the lamp taking speeding cars without even flinching (aka his body doesn't move which would make him scale to the slam into a wall/not moving section) so um, this is a stomp lol
You're fine lol. Stomp for the doggo

Back