• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slappy (Goosebumps Low 2-C Upgrade)

Can he cause that or is that just the text that appears whenever the game fails to load? Because I wouldn't put much stock into it if it's the later.

Though, I don't know the game but if this is legit then I guess it's fine, Time hax could argument since he's outright relaunching the game so he's basically hitting the reset button but it would still be Low 2-C. I'll wait for knowledgeable users on the verse.

Can he cause that or is that just the text that appears whenever the game fails to load? Because I wouldn't put much stock into it if it's the later.
Genuinely trying to figure that out
but even if that was the case, it wouldn't change the fact that Slappy himself can relaunch the game, its not something like, "error occurred. Press ok to restart"

The CRT is fine with me, although Slappy restarting the game would actually be a 2-C feat. Considering there is more than one universe/dimension (The Greyworld and "Colorworld", so at least three universes) in the game outside the main universe we play in. Low 2-C is still an acceptable low-ball for the feat, I guess.

Of course, this would only scale to his Reality Warping, which has already shown some/imply control over the game itself.

The CRT is fine with me, although Slappy restarting the game would actually be a 2-C feat. Considering there is more than one universe/dimension (The Greyworld and "Colorworld", so at least three universes) in the game outside the main universe we play in. Low 2-C is still an acceptable low-ball for the feat, I guess.

Of course, this would only scale to his Reality Warping, which has already shown some/imply control over the game itself.
How do we know colorworld is a straight up universe?

Because it would be weird that, out of the three realms we know of, one is a planet while the others are their own entire dimensions.

Back