• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skyrim verse vs Fallout Verse

Doesn't Skyrim have the Deidaric princes which are all around 2-B. Dont think Fallout has much to compete with that

Uhhh, Skyrim dude, alien giant motherships get turned into sweet rolls by any Daedric prince.

The Elder Scrolls is broken even if you remove divines.

BTW those 2-Bs aren't even close to the strongest characters in the Elder Scrolls.

What? As far as i know, the best thing the Fallout verse has is Liberty Prime, and he's like, City-level. Dragonborn solos.

The strongest Fallout character that I know is Liberty Prime and he is not even Country Level he would get beat by The Tribunal ( with or without Vivec ) and the rest of the verse will be defeated.

While the advance technology of the BOS,Enclave,Zetans and Institute would give the FO verse a significant advantage against quite a few of the mortal armies of Tamriel; the heroes of TES( The protagonists to be specific) as well as any immortal entity( Divines,Daedric Princes,et'Ada...etc) Would defeat the FO verse with absolute ease.

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
I consider the Tribunal and the Nerevarine to be superior to Alduin and the Champion of Cyrodiil.
Yeah, but both the Tribunal and the Nerevarine are rated as Country level here, while the Champion of Cirodiil and Alduin are Planet level.

NotEvenHuman said:
The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
I consider the Tribunal and the Nerevarine to be superior to Alduin and the Champion of Cyrodiil.
Yeah, but both the Tribunal and the Nerevarine are rated as Country level here, while the Champion of Cirodiil and Alduin are Planet level.

I think Delta was talking about Hax not Attack Potency.

Champion of Cyrodiil : Strength, speed, magic, soul manipulation, telekinesis

Alduin : Superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, and durability, fire breathing immortality, soul suck, flight, dimensional teleportation, can use the Thu'um

vs

The Nerevarine : Mind control, soul-absorption, mind-reading, immortality, magic

The Tribunal : Reality Warping, telepathy, telekinesis, transcendance, magic, cross to different universes and exist in several different universes at once

I dont recall any in-game text stating that Alduin was capable of planetary destruction( Unless this was a statement that came from a particular text from bloody Kirkbride ; thus I wouldnt bother arguing then) I can't see how the COC is planetary either; Umaril being superior to any member of the Tribunal( as well as Dagoth Ur who's evil nature made him a proper conduit for the hearts power, thus making him arguably more powerful than the Tribunal in their prime) Is ridiculous.

I'm inclined to agree with Delta actually. Having a direct link to the The Heart of Lorkhans power( especially if one possesses evil intent) should make an individual superior to Umaril and most Demi-gods.

Well, I agree with Delta on the lore portion of it and think that the moon/planet scaling for the CoC/Umaril is on very iffy bounds as it is (coming from one sentence in a single verse of Pelinal's tale, with the sentence talking about "will" and not "power").

However, Alduin is the first son of Akatosh so it's believable that he is that powerful.

Im guessing the in-game text that could essentially make Umaril planetary was a volume from "The Song of Pelinal" While Umaril was born of an Ayleid mother and a Divine father( some unknown 'ada) That doesn't necessarily mean that he might possess a large portion of his father's power. The Heart could potentially make someone equal to a deity( Lorkhan specifically)

Yeah, I might have been downplaying Alduin( I simply hate how people wank him because of Kirkbride and his ridiculous text) Alduin is indeed powerful, but I dont think his power rivals that of a true deity.

Back