• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skullgirls - Explosions Are A Girl's Best Friend.. or was it diamonds?

Soo after playing a bit of Skullgirls, I decided to check on the verse's profiles here which are neatly done admittedly. The City Block seems to scale from Cerebella but I happen to come across this little blog post..

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...rl_Feats:_Cerebella_and_Peacock?useskin=oasis

Showing off atleast MCB Cerebella and a dubious sounding Town level Peacock. From what I recall, the feat of that explosion is a Steam trading card art of the likes but I might be wrong.

But yes a possible 8-A, possibly 7-C ranking for those who scale to Cerebella and Peacock.

Town level from lifting a dude who's really heavy sounds ridiculously inflated.

Also,Skullgirls scaling is ew atm.Virtually none of the stories are canon and are just what ifs.And if you do?Then literally everyone scales to Marie,the resident god tier.

Not lifting, it was an explosion that blew him into the air

There's nothing wrong with the current scaling, you do realize we had a massive verse-wide revision so they dont scale to Marie right? And Marie is nowhere near the god tier of the verse.

Marie is atleast High tier or around that ballpark tbh, the Trinity are the defacto God tier really.. but then again, iirc, Double said somewhere that Eliza/Sekhmet killed Aeon and Venus but take that as you will.

But yeah

Nah Marie is a mid-tier at best, Big Band, Nancy, and Annie are the High-tiers of the verse. And she killed them when they were mortal, not the deities they are now.

Country level TUBATUBA still sounds greato tbh and ooh, I understand. Thanks for the clarifying! But yeah is 8-A AP alright for most of the cast and whatnot?

WeeklyBattles said:
Not lifting, it was an explosion that blew him into the air
There's nothing wrong with the current scaling, you do realize we had a massive verse-wide revision so they dont scale to Marie right? And Marie is nowhere near the god tier of the verse.
Even assuming his name is literal it is ridiculously inflated.Lifting a 5 ton object off of the ground even 100 meters upward translates to 4,900,000 n/m^2 which is about 710.6 PSI which is uhhh,way weaker than the assumed value.

In terms of characters who aren't off-screen fate manipulators?Yeah,she kinda is.

@Grind The calc they are currently rated by is a recalc of the one in the OP

@12cheeper He's 10 tons actually, and lifting =/= causing enough explosive force to send him flying

And no, there's still Nancy, Big Band, and Annie who are leagues stronger, and hell Double is technically comparable to if not stronger than Marie seeing as how Double has killed previous full-powered Skullgirls on her own, whereas Marie was heavily restricting herself.

Ahhhh woops then.

And yeah, sending it flying via the explosive force should yield way higher than lifting it if you ask me.

>big band superior to Marie

Based on what?I've played every single story.At no point is it implied that he's some unstoppable god.

Again,said calc is based on the force claimed by the blog which only said that's how much you need to send him airborne i.e Tommy's GPE.(not to mention Thor didn't bother showing his work)Repp merely converted that to joules.

Based on the lore that he fought alongside Ileum against both Nancy and Selene, who were both much more powerful than Marie

Yeah, that's why we dont use that because Thor didnt show HOW he got that result.

Back