• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skodwarde The Almighty Vs Copeten, Copetwo, God Emperor Doom, Teh Docturr, Sosuke Aizen and Zacri the Monad

Epic Battle takes place on and around The Earth (we're right ****** aren't we?). Copeten, Copetwo, God Emperor Doom,Teh Docturr, Sosuke Aizen and Zacri the Monad are all bloodlusted and without morals. Also Copeten, Copetwo, God Emperor Doom, Teh Docturr, Sosuke Aizen and Zacri the Monad all have an infinte amount of prep and can work more then perfectly well togather as a team. Winner by the death of the opponent or opponents. Who wins and why?

Skodwarde can't lose. Even if you stack the deck against him, he'll just automatically match all their power combined. Stalemate at best.

Yeah, as much as I would LOVE to say that the group vsing Skod wins, the unfortunate truth is that he can't lose. Probably a stalemate though, as THIS wiki's version of Skod is downplayed a bit, and he has been known to have an inconclusive match.

I cant believe this even exists... stalemate

I'd have eventually challenged him on my own, but oh well. Yeah, stalemate, no matter how many people get involved on either side, there's no other way to go about this level of logic-fuckery.

Hey, should we call in Claire?

Cool. What about Dante, Haruto Fuyuyasumi, all them? I want to have it end in a party and drinking/dancing/chilling/etc.

i don't mind Dante being added he probably just wanna find something to do anyway

Back