• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simple dimensional questions (I hope)

So about the Dimensional Tiering! I have some questions regarding it, and I would love to hear everyone else's thoughts. :)

1. Character A is very strong. Easily MFTL and with solid Multi-galaxy statistics all around. Character would beat up a normal human just by lightly tapping said human, obviously. So then the introduction of Character B! Let's say she's a little kid, a girl around the age of ten. No special powers. Imagine your little sister. That's basically Character B.

However, Character B is revealed to be a 4th dimensional being! So despite having next to no Tier 2 feat (example; destroying a universe, not even destroying a building so she seems below average human level), she coexists completely fine with 4th dimensional beings, and has sufficient proof from both author and in-story. Let's even say that the story uses infinity in projective geometry, and the properties of a Hausdorff dimension. How does she fares against Character A, who by the way is 3-D only?

2. Let's say there's this character who starts out in a 4D dimension field (again using infinity in projective geometry) and then works their way up through the dimensions until the 11th dimension. Throughout their journey, they never showed any universe or space-time busting feats, but live in these higher dimensions, and even fight the beings in it. Would this be a valid feat? (For plot's sake, when they reached the 11 dimension, the entire multiverse was destroyed at the final battle)

1. Character A wouldnt be able to do anything to Character B, and if she's just a 10 year old girl with no combat experience then she's either gonna look at Character A and wonder what he's trying to accomplish or get annoyed at them and throw a temper tantrum, easily killing Character A. The difference between 3-D power and 4-D power is literally infinite.

2. Traveling through higher dimensions alone isnt a valid feat, but if they actually fought higher-dimensional beings then yes, that would be valid.

1. I see! So I guess she would be High 3-A since she's 4D, but doesn't have any feats?

2. Oh, so the traveling itself isn't valid, but actually fighting the beings in said dimensions are the ones that make you higher dimensional? That makes sense then!

1. Yes she'd be High 3-A for being a 4-D being with power on a scale that is less than universal. lol even though shes completely featless the fact alone that she's a 4-D being makes her infinitely stronger than Character A.

2. Yeah there's a rule about the traveling through dimensions not being a quantifiable feat somewhere around here...but basically just traveling through a higher dimension wouldnt be enough to warrant a higher-dimensional tier.

Back