• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this Probability Manipulation vs Concept Manipulation or something else? Simon has many resistance and evolve on the go, but I don't see them being useful in opposing Transcen's Information editing.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Wait, Azzy accepted at least 10^80 dimensional. Shit.
Even if Transcen is still High 1-C, I'd still bet on Transcen's abstractness. They seem to have entirely different nature than 11-D reality after all.

I mean

Transcendence FRA

Info manip is a secret OP hax kek

Tranacen lost Mod-Godly now. Azathoth said Transcen not dying just means their Type 5 Acausality is in full effect.

Not that it changes anything here.

>Type 5 acasuality and combat applicable conceptual manipulation

.... people really love overestimating probability manipulation don't they

They love overestimating anything that looks remotely impressive. I guarantee most of the characters talked about in a hax sense aren't half as OP as they make them out to be (which makes people like me a-holes for hating them for getting overestimated when that's not the case).

Transcendance stomp simon.Type 1 abstract existance,type 5 acausality means simon can`t do anything against them.Also they have better probability hax than simon.

DMUA said:
>Type 5 acasuality and combat applicable conceptual manipulation

.... people really love overestimating probability manipulation don't they
Is this is a stomp, or just best husbando just decisively lose?

Let me think real hard about if being completely unable to do anything to your opponent is a stomp or not

Through the Witnessing and the Hypostatic Union, it tried to bring the suffering of the past into its full awareness, and so to atone. But mere watching could never be enough. So the Transcendence went further. In the Restoration, every human that possibly could have existed would be brought into reality. It would be a stunning, shining moment of rectification. Such trivialities as causality and consequence would be abandoned— but the Transcendence would be infinite, I reminded myself; and to an infinite being even infinite tasks are trivial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back