• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon the Digger vs Darkseid

Assume Darkseid is in his true form

Who wins, the digger who has all the hax or the being who wields Anti Life?

If we go by what they are at the very least, Simon is 2-B and Darkseid 2-C. If we go by what they are at most, Simon is High 1-C and Darkseid is 2-A. Simon stomps.

I dont think so. Darkseid is an abstract concept, a living idea, Darkseid isn't just a person you can fight, he's the inter-universal embodiment of depression, rejection, apathy, anything that stunts the flourishing of life. He's Bruce Wayne's parents dying. He's 9/11. He's when you stub your toe on a particularly bad day. Darkseid isn't a being or even a god, he is being.

How are you going to use probabilty manip on an abstract concept that already exists inside you? Darkseid with the anti-life turned a bunch of New Gods (Whos true form is also abstract in nature) into hopeless, decrepit mortals

That combined with the huge AP advantage means I doubt Darkseid is not going to get stomped by 2-B Simon

The Anti Spiral is only the collective conciousness of an entire race while Darkseid is the concept of depression, apathy etc

Not exactly the same thing

That's quite incorrect.

AS is an abstract being that represents all spiral energy including willpower within Gurren Laggan.

It's the entire reason having strong will can make you do practically anything in the verse.

And even then, nothing you mentioned is related to probability at all this pointless.

I'm gonna admit that I know nothing about Gurren Laggan so I only go by what's written on the profile. How does probability manip helps you against fighting your "darkside"? Its going to be a battle against depression, since Darkseid is depression, he's not going to fight with lasers and stuff

Also, yes, this seems pointless as Darkseid may or may not be upgraded to High 2-A plus even with probability manip, I dont see a 2-B beating a 2-A abstract concept. (also thats not yet added to the profile but it's already been approved)

Yeah, but the fight with the Anti-Spiral I saw on Youtube was them physically hitting each other with energy beams etc. Which doesnt tell me how it will work against Darkseid who is a Platonic Ideal and has type 2 Conceptual Manip (Maybe false Platonism because he's not a 1-A), he still doesnt have it but it will get added on his profile (Type 2 was created because of the issue with Darkseid)

That's a feat for two people who are abstracts to hit eachother, not a weakness.

And conceptual Manipulation is again irrelevant to other abilities

Well, unless he has something like a Radion Bullet (The platonic form of bullet, a bullet that can kill Ideals) he wont be able to harm Darkseid's True form

How is that NLF? I'm arguing against 2-B Simon beating 2-A Darkseid, Darkseid is a (False) Platonic Ideal and his true form can only be harmed by something of a similar nature to him

The NLF here is claiming that Simon can beat a Platonic Ideal entity who's tier higher than him (2-B vs 2-A) only because he harmed a conceptual being whos not even a type 2 conceptual being

<The only way to harm is true form is with a platonic bullet

This is as NLF as it gets, unless you want to tell me Darkseid would last even a second against YHVH.

<platonic ideal entity

Stop mentioning stuff that means absolutely nothing in relation to probability, you are quite literally saying anything that's different from the AS automatically gets a pass which goes against the entire point of hax

Darkseid is High 2-A now so it's unfair no matter what. Unless Simon's haxes can affect a High 2-A, but even if that happens, the chance of this match being fair is really small.

Back