• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uh, idk why people are voting when we don't have a clear number on Lucario's AP.

Doesn't he like scale to the Regi Trio or the Gen 3 legendaries? There has to be some calc or feat to base is off of. We can't be this braindead.

All of the High 6-A calcs for Pokemon have been rejected by the site, and the High 6-A ratings have been contested recently, cause apparently the High 6-A feats are unquantifiable.

I'm... not sure I follow. This was brought up a few months ago, but the discussion just died since then.

VioletVoid100 said:
It was sarcasm meaning the revisions are now irrelevant if they didn't pass.
That'd still leave Lucario without any quantifiable feats, and thus around baseline.

You should rephrase that. If you know it's an AP stomp, that makes this thread spite, which is an offence.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you know of any threads that are on characters profiles + are AP stomps then ask to remove them

I never knew this thread is a spite (or at least was going to). All I see was characters in the Tier 6 category and put Silver in it since they're still technically in the same tier.

I've told you and shown you that this is an AP stomp, and you want this thread to be added. I'm sure it's not your intention, but that can be seen as spite.

If they truly are AP stomps, and have no strong hax to make up for it, then yes.

Back