• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sigvald the Magnificent vs Tartaglia

• Speeds equalized
  • Both are 7-B, Sigvald is in his second key; Tartaglia is baseline 6 megatons, Sigvald is around 3x more powerful at 19 megatons
  • Battle takes place in Liyue streets
Sigvald:

Childe:

Basically this looks like it comes down to versatility vs. Stats and skill, Tartaglia easily has the versatility to end the fight, he has a number of abilities that seriously aid him here, especially his flight and ranged attacks. Sigvald however is far more skilled in combat, being able to literally dance through armies cutting down anyone who stands before him without so much as a speck of dirt on him and at the start of this fight is going to have the serious AP advantage, meaning any hit Tartaglia takes is going to be bad for him. This only becomes far more dangerous if Tartaglia goes for melee, even if he blocks the attack by Sigvald's rapier, it will just steer itself out of the way of his weapons and strike a more vulnerable spot, possibly even ending the fight right there if it hits the head or throat. Sigvald is also skilled enough that he'll be able to deflect most of the ranged attacks that are sent at him, like the arrows for instance, with no issue whatsoever.

The main issue honestly is going to be Tartaglia resisting Sigvald's charisma, as it straight up borders on supernatural with people just completely betraying their own natures to serve him as groveling servants on sight, let alone when he talks to them, do i think that would be enough for Childe? no, but i can see him getting subtly convinced to go into melee, especially since he clearly enjoys being challenged and having a good fight. Another draw back is, i'm not sure if his transformation will be enough to even the stat gap or not, and even if it does, it'd just make them comparable in AP while Tartaglia is still under the pressure of using his transformation in the first place as it puts a lot of stress on him.

Honestly, I can see this going either way, both have plenty of ways of killing the other. If Childe can keep the distance and stick to range, he should eventually be able to just wear down Sigvald with his heavier arsenal, but if he goes into melee, he gets shredded.

Back