• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If this is Sieg in character, he turns into Siegfried and starts spamming Balmung ad infinitum.

He only did that against Karna though. I seriously doubt he would open with that against a random water snake.

Does Milotic have a trainer here, or is it just fighting on instinct? That could make a big difference.

Right, i was going to ask if it could fight without commands from its trainer, but i'm not seeing anything on Milotic's arsenal that can get past Armor of Fafnir, so Sieg should take this.

He only did that against Karna since he discovered he could do that during their fight and after that IIRC he had no more dead count shifter command spells. I'm voting for Sieg since potential Balmung spam and armour of Faffnir should be able to overwhelm Milotic.

Sieg via Galvanism+Balmung combo for offense and Armor of Fafnir for defense (which, assuming they are roughly comparable in power, means he'll still be taking a hell of a lot less damage)

Or in other words, reasons above.

What's the limit on his transformation though?

Sieg has roughly 9 min of transformation time in total if he uses all three of his deadcount shifter command spells. Each transformation last 3 min. I still think that is plenty of time because he fought Karna with unlimited mana.

Back