• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shunsui Bankai

Today I came to bring the calculation about Dangyo's Abyss in another way

Here's what this is: https://imgur.com/a/ad3ivbK

Basically the Shunsui closed the whole city with water, lots of water.
In the scans shows everything covered with water and covers at least the city where they were and was at least as high as the clouds, since Lille could not get out of there (https://imgur.com/a/RlGbkP5).
Another thing is that people who were in another city were affected by Bankai Kyouraku (https://imgur.com/a/Ag0Imhy).

According to the other calculation, the size of each city is 44,801m in diameter.
I will consider the height 3km, average clouds have this (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gallavant/Bleach_-_Soul_King_Palace_Size)

Cylinder Volume:

Volume = (22,400.72 * 22,400.72 * 3.14 * 3000)
Volume = 4.72928e+12 m┬│

Water density: 1000 kg per m┬│

Density * Volume = Mass

Mass = (1000 * 4.72928e+12)
Mass = 4.72928e + 15 kg

Finding High Mass Speed

Distance = 71789760m

Mass = 4.72928e + 15 kg

I will separate in 3 end's:

Low End = 30sg

KE = (4.72928e + 15 * 2392992) / 2
KE = 1.3540899826175018e+28 J
Multi-Continental

Mid End = 5sg

KE = (4.72928e + 15 * 14357952┬▓) / 2
KE = 4.874723937423006e+29 J
Moon

High End = 1sg

KE = (4.72928e + 15 * 71789760┬▓) / 2
KE = 1.2186809843557515e+31 J
Small Planet

Interesting,mid end seems nice,there are a lot of casual multi-continental feat in the verse to back it up.the high end would possibly be an outlier but I don't see that as the godtiers scale to a casual moon feat.and are possible planet characters.

You should post calculations in blog format and then ask for an evaluation from the calc group.

I thought average cloud height was 3km? I'd prefer waiting for calc members to see what they think, I get a feeling some numbers are a bit higher than they should be.

In theory the math works out as a simple calculation of volume over a wide area. In practiice there are at least three glaring issues:

1. Shunsui's Bankai has always been considered hax on this forum, meaning it doesn't consider AP. A big reason for this being that Lille says he can't escape as the surface gets further away. Furthermore, the water doesn't act like water as they're still taling underwater. This, along with several other aspects of Shunsuis' powers, lead room for questioning whether this can be treated as actual water, an illusion, or some metaphysical distortion of reality.

2. Personally I find its long been established that their is little to no hax in this universe as enough reiatsu weakens or outright negates most magic/hax. That said, Shunsui's reiatsu cn still be felt by everyone in the area which keeps it from hitting the God-tiers of Bleach who's reiatsu can not be sensed. The calcs put Shunsui not only in their league but arguably above them. this goes against all his other showings in the series.

3. that other calc its being based off of ignores what is seen in the panels of the Royal palace itself.

To sum up if Shunsui were just generating a lot of water and assuming we could use that other calc for a size comparison then this would be okay on its own. Taking into account the discrepencies of everything else within the series then this becoems at best an outlier statistic.

Shunsui and Lille were on top of buildings and even Lille trying to reach the surface he was not successful.

The water acted as real water, Shunsui able to speak does not change at all, because there are several made of characters moving at the speed of light and able to speak perfectly, which in theory would be impossible as well. I do not see this as something to question the actual water.

Yes, but in case Low is considered accepted, there are several achievements of this level at work and it is still below the God of Bleach.

It would be Outlier in the last two finals, I do not see the bass as an outlier.

USklaverei said:
The water acted as real water, Shunsui able to speak does not change at all, because there are several made of characters moving at the speed of light and able to speak perfectly, which in theory would be impossible as well. I do not see this as something to question the actual water.
Yes, but in case Low is considered accepted, there are several achievements of this level at work and it is still below the God of Bleach.

It would be Outlier in the last two finals, I do not see the bass as an outlier.
The mid end isn't an outlier tho,the god tiers scale to casual moon+ feat,so it isn't an outlier, and there is reason shunsui why shunsui is the head captain,he supposed to be that strong.

Yes and no to the he's supposed to be that strong, yes because you do need to be really freaking strong but no because he's kinda the only they can actually choose to be the head captain. Toshiro is too young, Byakuya was almost dead, Soi Fon is too weak, Mayuri is too creepy, Kenpachi is Kenpachi, Unohana is just nope, Ukitake is too sick all the time and then there's Komamura, which could be a nice choice

Shunsui didn't "move" anything, so KE is unusable, the water just appears.

Justification for the height makes no sense, lille couldn't get out because the surface was getting further away from him as he moved towards it, probably because of hax.

Danny1112 said:
The mid end isn't an outlier tho,the god tiers scale to casual moon+ feat,so it isn't an outlier, and there is reason shunsui why shunsui is the head captain,he supposed to be that strong.
The god tiers scale to a near baseline 5-C feat. And if I'm correct the mid end for this calc is roughly 4x baseline. Shunsui was one shot by Base Aizen who was weaker than Kenpachi, Unohana, Yamamoto and a bunch of other characters in the final arc. And not even Post-Training Kenpachi has any feat close to the low end of this calc. So yeah like everybody else said. Even if this gets accepted it would still be an outlier.

Peter1129 said:
Danny1112 said:
The god tiers scale to a near baseline 5-C feat. And if I'm correct the mid end for this calc is roughly 4x baseline. Shunsui was one shot by Base Aizen who was weaker than Kenpachi, Unohana, Yamamoto and a bunch of other characters in the final arc. And not even Post-Training Kenpachi has any feat close to the low end of this calc. So yeah like everybody else said. Even if this gets accepted it would still be an outlier.
Lol wut??the god tiers scale to a casual moon+ feat,so it doesn't define outlier as that wasn't the god tiers limit,and aizen never fought shunsui using bankai,this is an eos feat and doesn't scale to mid tiers.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Yes and no to the he's supposed to be that strong, yes because you do need to be really freaking strong but no because he's kinda the only they can actually choose to be the head captain. Toshiro is too young, Byakuya was almost dead, Soi Fon is too weak, Mayuri is too creepy, Kenpachi is Kenpachi, Unohana is just nope, Ukitake is too sick all the time and then there's Komamura, which could be a nice choice
Lol,you got me there.

TataHakai said:
Shunsui didn't "move" anything, so KE is unusable, the water just appears.
Justification for the height makes no sense, lille couldn't get out because the surface was getting further away from him as he moved towards it, probably because of hax.
But KE is used in that as well.

Basically I used the height of the clouds and by what looks, on the surface they contained clouds, at least it seems. So using cloud height is the minimum.

Peter1129 said:
@Danny The god tiers scale to the mid end of this feat which is 31.46 Exatons. Baseline 5-C is 29.6 Exatons.
Yes I knew that,what am saying is the feat itself is a casual feat and not a limit feat,so it doesn't define as an outlier, god tier casuals=/=top tier full power.

Casual doesn't make a baseline 5-C feat 5-C+. 5-C+ starts at 231.3 Exatons. Shunsui's feat is an outlier because even it's mid end is roughly 4x the god tiers best casual feat. And he isn't even a top tier in the verse.

Peter1129 said:
Casual doesn't make a baseline 5-C feat 5-C+. 5-C+ starts at 231.3 Exatons. Shunsui's feat is an outlier because even it's mid end is roughly 4x the god tiers best casual feat. And he isn't even a top tier in the verse.
Yes I know this as well,like I said it's a casual feat done by yhwach and technically not the best,it would only be considered an outlier when the god tiers limits were at that level.

USklaverei said:
But if it is accepted, the Low end is not an outlier
Apparently you would need to respond back to your blog,a calc group member has replied
Screenshot 2018-09-24-08-53-45
,things gets accepted there first before in here.

I really don't think we could use this feat for AP. The water was come from reality warping aka hax after all.

Dat Dot said:
I really don't think we could use this feat for AP. The water was come from reality warping aka hax after all.
Huh,this is just like saying gremmy shouldn't scale to the meteor.

That's a whole different case, Gremmy's meteor is physically exist and moved and kenpachi destroyed it, thus we could calc the KE from it and scaled it to Kenpachi. Meanwhile, the water here just appears, how could we calc KE from it?

I mean if it showed some parts of the water falling, like a part of the panel that doesn't have water but in the next image it has THEN it would make sense

Back