• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shuma gorath vs arceus

Speed equalized
Shuma:
Arceus:
Incon:
mwgxpk.jpg

Last edited:
Comparable to eternity
Who doctor strange felt many more dimensions then 4 after merging with him
This could be 6D-7D even
would it not make a difference if speed is equal then? arceus was like omnipresent compared to shumas ftl. Anyway im also really confused as to how they are in the same tier now.

Will have to take this match into more consideration.

Should be remembered that Arceus defeated Giratina, Palkia, and Dialga as if they were gnats in the anime.

No, Shuma cannot affect the other guy. At all. So neither can do anything. Arceus can't interact with someone that higher than him, but the other can't do anything at all.

Also, for the record, marvel low 1cs are 6.6D due to stupidity fractured dimension stuff.

No, Shuma cannot affect the other guy. At all. So neither can do anything. Arceus can't interact with someone that higher than him, but the other can't do anything at all.

Also, for the record, marvel low 1cs are 6.6D due to stupidity fractured dimension stuff.
Shouldnt that just be seen as 7D?

I don't understand the logic behind neither creature being able to affect the other.
Gorath is 7 dimensional in size and thus uncountably infinitely larger than Arceus. Arceus doesn't have the range or attack potency to affect him.
Arceus is abstract and has a physiology that is nonexistent on a conceptual level as well as transduality type 2. Shima cannot affect any of that and so it's a stalemate

Gorath is 7 dimensional in size and thus uncountably infinitely larger than Arceus. Arceus doesn't have the range or attack potency to affect him.
Arceus is abstract and has a physiology that is nonexistent on a conceptual level as well as transduality type 2. Shima cannot affect any of that and so it's a stalemate
AE and TD2 are storted. Idk about NEP2 tho
Yeah incon

Technically at least 11d but capeshit has it rough 🗿
Why?

I thought that Gorath had a physical manifestation, similarity to the Abrahamic God having a physical, representative form rather than just being everywhere.

If the OP is adjusted to the physical manifestations of the two characters during it out, I don’t see why that would be a problem.

Pretty confident that is how Marvel decided with Shuma in the comics as well.

As the one who revised Shuma, him being the physical manifestation of an incorporeal state is a matter of a single issue only.
In every other appearance, he is depicted and referred to as a single, physical being, who resides in either a far greater realm, or wanders dimensions.
In only one other issue he was described as a walking multi-angled entity, but again, that was also a one off.

Check his "notes" section for more details.

As the one who revised Shuma, him being the physical manifestation of an incorporeal state is a matter of a single issue only.
In every other appearance, he is depicted and referred to as a single, physical being, who resides in either a far greater realm, or wanders dimensions.
In only one other issue he was described as a walking multi-angled entity, but again, that was also a one off.

Check his "notes" section for more details.

I thought he had a physical body in just about every appearance he has made.

He does have a physical body basically always, what he lacks is a "higher, extra-dimensional true form", which exists only in one issue.

He does have a physical body basically always, what he lacks is a "higher, extra-dimensional true form", which exists only in one issue.

Then I don’t see a problem then.

OP should just have the two physical bodies of each proposed character fight, their goals being to eliminate the other body.

I don’t understand how they can’t injure each other.

Then I don’t see a problem then.

OP should just have the two physical bodies of each proposed character fight, their goals being to eliminate the other body.

I don’t understand how they can’t injure each other.
physical forms can but they have immo type 9 so they'd just kill each other again and again and since negating immo type 9 takes killing the true forms this fight isn't ending

physical forms can but they have immo type 9 so they'd just kill each other again and again and since negating immo type 9 takes killing the true forms this fight isn't ending

Right, that’s why the OP might want to call it a game when the first physical manifestation dies,

Defeat can be called at the first death rather than total annihilation of consciousness.

Given the match is consciousness v consciousness, I‘m not sure.

Given it is “first to die”, probably Arceus.

Right, that’s why the OP might want to call it a game when the first physical manifestation dies,

Defeat can be called at the first death rather than total annihilation of consciousness.
idk if that's allowed doe, not to mention death isn't really death when you can just re-appear again

I might have explained myself badly, Shuma only has a physical form as per our file.

This because the two other takes on his nature (one being a walking multi-angled creature, and the other being an extradimensional being with avatars) appear in only one issue each, and contradict each other, which is why they have been scrapped in favor of the most common depiction.

idk if that's allowed doe, not to mention death isn't really death when you can just re-appear again

I’m new here, so please do tell me if it is. It just shocks me in a way that most forums I have ever been to usually have rules set for certain forms of mortality because, otherwise, little discussion can be had.

For example, Abeloth from the Star Wars franchise will find a match in Emperor Palpatine if the fight is set to whoever dies first.

If the OP allows for Abeloth to invoke her ability to constantly revive herself, Palpatine immediately loses the fight and any real discussion regarding the comparison between the two’s abilities in their physical forms is lost.

Hmmph.

I might have explained myself badly, Shuma only has a physical form as per our file.

This because the two other takes on his nature (one being a walking multi-angled creature, and the other being an extradimensional being with avatars) appear in only one issue each, and contradict each other, which is why they have been scrapped in favor of the most common depiction.

Yes that is the Shuma I am more familiar of.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Back