• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shuichi Saihara: Some Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found that his profile is incomplete-ish, so let's start.

Statistics

Now, in his second FTE, he said that after a long research, he could find and capture a small alligator after making intense researches across the area and preparing tools to do so. Tbh, that sounds to me a 10-A or 9-C feat ot me. A "10-A, possibly 9-C" should work.

This also is another justification for his High Stamina too.

Intelligence

He was able to outsmart and beat Tsumugi in the 6th Trial and has his Social Influencing feat. Plus his intelligence sounds pretty much worth for a Genius one. He should get Genius Intelligence because of this.

Last edited:
I don't understand why, we don't just talk about a small one (putting it in Shuchi's words):
"Ah, well, it was a * miniature * alligator. One that you can keep as a pet."
I don't think that miniature alligator is of those levels

If you want another feat of stamina, it would be worth a statement made in the same free time:
"I had to climb around mountains and swim up rivers ... It was a lot of work."

I am neutral in the section "Intelligence"

Disagree with the tier upgrade, it is capturing a small aligator with equipment, something you can do in real life without being The Rock.

Neutral on Intelligence too.

I trust Yuri's sense of judgement about this.

You need to explain better why he should have genius intelligence first.

You need to explain better why he should have genius intelligence first.
The whole explanation on his intelligence section as 1st thing. Plus, in the 6th Trial he could defeat in a debate Tsumugi Shirogane, who is rated as Genius herself on the wiki and could convince the entire world to end the Danganronpa series while in streaming.

...I did. Most of the stuff is on his profile already.

Social Influencing (Convinced the whole world to end the Danganronpa series with just his words)

Shuichi is a very skilled detective, capable of solving a murder case faster than the police. As a detective, Shuichi has a keen intellect and is a sharp thinker. While he is timid when talking to others, he is seen to be calmer and firmer when analyzing and doing reasoning. He suggests that there might be a "mastermind" among the students simply by Monokuma's claims. By the first trial, he is able to reach the truth faster than anyone else. Was the person that revealed the true mastermind, a.k.a Tsumugi Shirogane, who was responsible for 53 Killing Games. He even showed his excellence in finding clues to crimes that seems to be impossible to solve, even without evidence.

Plus him beating Tsumugi, who is rated as Genius herself, in the 6th Trial is an important plot point.

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back