• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shrek (With His Swamp) vs Morgan Freeman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan has some great hax, but I don't think he can beat Shreks speed and sheer force. Gotta go my brogre.

Stevethebarbarian said:
I gotta go with Morgan Freeman. A swamp, however filled with love, is still not beautiful, so Morgan could purge it simply by speaking. Therefore, Shreck loses his advantage.
But what about "WHAT ARE YEH DO EN IN MAH SWAHMP!?"

Morgan's Silky voice would easily stop Shrek. Shrek would say "It's Ogre now", and Morgan Freeman would say, "Yes, it is Ogre and the victory is mine", so Shrek would give up and Morgan wins. Now Morgan vs Shia would be much more interesting.

So recap. Most of the votes are inconclusive, but the votes for Morgan outweigh the votes for Shrek. How do we go about this?

Well, I figure that an "inconclusive" vote can be ignored.

If a match is listed as "inconclusive" on a character's profile, I think that is just a way of saying that it's impossible to determine the winner, not that it's a tie.

So I, personally, say that this should be listed as a victory for Morgan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back