• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shredding rose's (Shredder (2012) vs Vega) (0-7-0) (Concluded)

koopa3144

He/Him
  • Fight takes place in a sewer
  • Base Shredder is being used
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA for everything else
shredding-claws.jpg

Vega gets shredded: 0
0.1 tons
Shredder gets... Veged?: 7
0.09 tons

Wolverine beats them both up(Incon): 0

Last edited:
First, you should specificy in what kind of sewer they are fighting, since they greatly vary in size and structure.

Their AP is quite similar, as Shredder scales to 0.09 tons and Vega to 0.1.
I guess speed is equalized, otherwise Shredders blitzes.
Interestingly enough, both of them are also baseline Class 5 (Vega out of calc and Shredder out of having none), so each other's grapple and throws would work normally.
Even skill-wise they shouldn't be that far, having trained in ninjutsu for years while contending with other expert martial artists with supernatural styles, although the verses have their own unique traits.
I think this is a good video to gauge Shredder's skill

So, to list each other's pros and cons:
  • Shredder's got two arm blades vs. Vega's single claw, as well as more armor
  • Vega's style is much more acrobatic and way beyond what Shredder has faced, at least judging from the video above. Keeping pace while defending and attacking could be a serious problem for Shredder.
  • Shredder has kept up several times with multiple opponents at once, which could help him keeping up
  • Depending on how these sewers are structured, Vega's mobility and more flamboyant techniques could be severely limited, and favor Shredder's more grounded style. Likewise, the wider the place is, the better for Vega, also thanks to his ability to cling onto walls and jump off of them.
  • Shredder lacks notable acrobatics, meaning he'd be helpless against Izuna Drops and Vega's supers, which leave the opponent helpless in the air

I won't cast the vote yet, since the specifics regarding the battlefield are extremely important, and I might think about something more later.

Last edited:
they are fighting in this kind of sewer
Given the place, I'd say Vega's got slightly more chances because he'd feel at ease at could use his fighting style at its full potential, while form what I see Shredder is less used to deal with such kind of opponent.
It'd still be quite tough, but I'd say Vega could snatch it.

Given the place, I'd say Vega's got slightly more chances because he'd feel at ease at could use his fighting style at its full potential, while form what I see Shredder is less used to deal with such kind of opponent.
It'd still be quite tough, but I'd say Vega could snatch it.
counted

Back