• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should there be any SCP Containment Breach (Game) profiles here?

GreyFang82

He/Him
So I had a question, since the SCP:CB is a game based on the SCP wiki shouldn't we be allowed to make profiles for characters in that game? Well, there's only really one really unique character in that game and that is, the character you play as. Mostly because in 1 of the endings it is revealed that the player's ability to save and load is in fact Real. But I'd like to hear what you guys think.

So how do those work exactly? Should I make a suggestion and leave it to others, or do I need to make a blog about what the main character's background info and other objective ratings and such and then make a suggestion for the profile to be made?

Mhm, you can. Just make sure to add in categories as "Fanfiction Character", since they aren't part of the official series.

Back