• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should the following pages be locked?

FanofRPGs

VS Battles
Retired
I feel these following Saint Seiya pages should be locked

-The remaining main bronze saints (like Shiryu, Hyoga, and Ikki): They are very important characters and are most likely to be overused and wanked/misconstrued

-Sagittarius Seiya: He is Seiya, but with a hyped cloth that gave Leo OP hax, seems worthy to be locked

-Leo Aiolos: Very major character who I can see a person needing to lock due to Episode G's feats

-Virgo Shaka: Self-Explanatory, Matt literally had to make a blog debunking the wank people give him

-Thanatos and Hypnos: They are gods, and I can see people quesitoning or changing their profiles to be low 2-C

Could these pages be locked please?

Well the series is not currently mainstream and targeted by other users, but with Episode G and the new future anime's there could be a possibility.

Dark649 said:
Well the series is not currently mainstream and targeted by other users, but with Episode G and the new future anime's there could be a possibility.
The possibilities are still high, many communities downplay, wank, or misinterpret the series and members from it who join here might try to change the stats we have without reaso

I feel like you're relying too much on ifs with this stuff.

The rest of the Bronze Saints are almost never used anywhere, and I don't see how just being Gods would make people think Thanatos and Hypnos would be Low 2-C.

Yes about some communities, but it never happened to Saint Seiya since i came. The only things i did was to add renders and fix the range of the characters.

Could Virgo Shaka at least be locked? As said, Matt literally had to make a blog to stop Shaka wank

Yes, several months ago and when there were actually other Saint Seiya supporters.

Virgo Shaka is barely used anymore from what I can remember.

Back