• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should SCP 105 be made?

There are some instersting detail about SCP 105 (Iris Thompson) that somewhat can put on this list. There are so thing such as her beating SCP 076-2 (Able) in a race (turning on manchines that are 100 miles apart form one another) which we can only guest that her camera help her. She even work with Able and his team and was later working with her team. Her only weakness is her not having her camera which she can't use her power and it can only be a certain camera she can use. The only thing she can do with her camera is by change the area/people/thing where she tooken the photo from her her camera. I think there was a photo of her with a sniper rifle doing a mission which is on the scp website.

Her Intelligence is about average but she very manipulative with the scientist which lead her to almost escape the Foundation by tricking on the scientist.

In some of the thing I found from her she's pretty ready to be put on this wiki but I don't know should she?

Back