• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Mewtwo be upgraded to 6-A with mega evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well game version should be scaled to zekrom and reshiram probably. i really don't know but since most mega's are one tier higher than the base he can be scaled to 6-B instead. But i feel like he should be scaled to the other stronger legends.

But why should game Mewtwo be scaled? Many of the other mega evolved pokemon have actual feats as to why they have specific higher tiers, where as mega Mewtwo is pretty much featless.

Sheoth said:
But why should game Mewtwo be scaled? Many of the other mega evolved pokemon have actual feats as to why they have specific higher tiers, where as mega Mewtwo is pretty much featless.
what feats to these other megas have?

Well, Mega Abomasnow was calced at creating 50 Megatons in potential energy. And some others are scaled to this due to them being non legendaries. Mewtwo on the otherhand can't be scaled to the lower ones because he is already stronger than them in base.

Sheoth said:
i'd say game mewtwo is 6-B due to the fact that his pcychic capabilities are even further stretched. normal mewtwo was able to create a storm to wipe out humanity. which is 6-C right? i dunno it just seems logical to me. maybe Davy0 will be able to help.

Sheoth said:
Well, Mega Abomasnow was calced at creating 50 Megatons in potential energy. And some others are scaled to this due to them being non legendaries. Mewtwo on the otherhand can't be scaled to the lower ones because he is already stronger than them in base.
true but it just seems like a logical idea to me. i mean his power is far surpass his former power.

Well of course Mewtwo is significantly higher than 6-C as a Mega. But we can't assign random speculative ratings if all we simply know is that "he is much more powerful than before."

Sheoth said:
Well of course Mewtwo is significantly higher than 6-C as a Mega. But we can't assign random speculative ratings if all we simply know is that "he is much more powerful than before."
True. i understand but i would think putting at least high 6-C would be nice. i just hate seeing the unknown there. or possibly 6-B

Well, I suppose we could put "at least 6-C, likely much higher" but we should get more input first.

Go to peoples user pages, link them this thread, and ask for their opinions.

DUN DUNDUNDUN DUN DUN DUNDUNDUNDUNDUN DUNDUN DUN DUNDUNDUN!!!

LADIES AND GENTLE MEN!

Kidding.

Nope, Mewtwo himself shouldn't be scaled to the legendaries. He's powerful, but the legendaries have feats in games. Zekrom and Reshiram don't have feats outside the games.

In the anime though, Mewtwo (I don't know if this Mewtwo is special) is capable of moving in Hyperspeed Time, same as the Extremespeed Predator-thing. So there's that, it's probably one of the faster characters, and since it's a cut above Abomasnow it should have an "at least" on it. It should be ar stronger than characters like Mega Lucario and such, that's not a joke.

Davy0 said:
DUN DUNDUNDUN DUN DUN DUNDUNDUNDUNDUN DUNDUN DUN DUNDUNDUN!!!
LADIES AND GENTLE MEN!

Kidding.

Nope, Mewtwo himself shouldn't be scaled to the legendaries. He's powerful, but the legendaries have feats in games. Zekrom and Reshiram don't have feats outside the games.

In the anime though, Mewtwo (I don't know if this Mewtwo is special) is capable of moving in Hyperspeed Time, same as the Extremespeed Predator-thing. So there's that, it's probably one of the faster characters, and since it's a cut above Abomasnow it should have an "at least" on it. It should be ar stronger than characters like Mega Lucario and such, that's not a joke.
so at least 6-C is okay?

Perfect time for my computer to restart....

Ant, should I also change his other stats to "at least" considering mega evolutions raise all of a pokemons abilities.

See. When we wait, good things come to us. Have we learned a lesson, shall we close this thread or are there anymore naysayers. ALSO people, friends, comrades. Get ready for a massive boost to Zygy-san, for within the lore, for within the powers it holds lies the strength to protect and destroy the world. A power greater than "Life" and "Death" itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back