• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shitshow between far too overpowered 1-Bs.

Bruhhh.

Alright we going serious here, can Valentina even get past Shinbad's crazy resistances?

Beginning by saying something that u may not have expected.

Valentina is a 3-D being with 1-B attack potency.

HOWEVER, her Endless Magic is extremely high into tier 0 via being able to manipulate all math and destroy Ark's File which is a mathematical multiverse.

On top of this, all her passives and resistances scale to that.

How far into tier 0 are Shinbad's abilities and resistances?

hahahahahahahah

Shinbad has at least Narrative God level abilities and resistances via scaling to Tsukuyomi and possibly Truth level via scaling to EoS Reynard. Idk if layers even matter anymore at this level but to put it into perspective, he should have at least 100k layers in previous keys.

Radix allows him to be invulnerable and powernull any ability below higher being level but I think Valentina is that level so should be fine, but then Shinbad just uses his fate/probability manip and destroy all possible paths towards his defeat.

Fate? Probability? Uhm, Valentina is a type 5 acausual my bro. Those ideas don't even apply to her.

Fate? Probability? Uhm, Valentina is a type 5 acausual my bro.
His stuff bypasses acausality and immunities, it doesn't work by affecting the character itself but instead utilizes STORY, hence weaponizing cosmoloy.

Shinbad will 'destroy all possible paths' meaning he will alter all STORY making it never allow anything that would lead towards his defeat, forcing everything to go in a single way that is him winning.

Shinbad scales to the Story in Evanscent?

rip then its High S/2 to Low S/1 vs S/0

That is a lot less interesting than I thought I'd be.

bet you can't beat her husband tho

Bruh, then I guess Shinbad stomps?

phoenix? you mean dead cosmology man?

Back