• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shiraori as an admin vs base Rumplestiltskin.

For now both have one month prep-time with acces to both universes, speed not equalized - to compensate for tier difference.

White: 0

Dark: 1 (The ArchDemon)

Incon: 0

Rumple has a lot of things that can affect him afaik (I haven't watched the series for 2 years so I dont remember many). He IS stronger, but Shiro constantly fights with stronger characters by creating traps, evading, and applying status. She will try to get ink or other stuff and gain acces to the knife to kill him. However since I am fresh with OUAT, I'm not sure how hard would it be.

The Archdemon said:
Well, let us try this one.
What about Rumple turns Shiraori into a flower?
Oh and she can interrupt spells, and if she was just transmutated she can backup her soul from her children. Best way to kill an admin is to drain them from energy or learn advanced Heresy magic. With one month prep time Rump could probably learn it since acces to both worlds is granted, but he still would have to hit her with Soul Break.

I think you used wrong link to the second point.

BTW I am aware that usually Rumple has his dagger by his side or hidden somewhere protected. If he keeps it by his side it is a problem I think, but if it is hidden, then Shiro could find it with her children and past-seeing, and then break the defenses using her advanced space magic (probably enough with God Zone), and if it isn't enough using an item from D's house, like she usually does when facing dangerous opponent.

Fixed the link.

Now, please, I would require elaboration for how she would get the dagger.

About he having it with him, is she fighting Enchanted Forest Rumplestiltskin or Mr. Gold?

Not that the powers change, only the way they act

Whoever of the base Rumples was last in the series.

To how she would acquire dagger, she would try to deconstruct protecting barrier, with Magic Manipulation and Evil Eye of Greed (that sucks out energy from magic beings and spells), or bypassing the barrier using bending of space. She could also thansfer whole area into her God Zone where she controls laws of nature, and can slow down time, to have time to deconstruct it, and the items from D's house are one use items that usually have some curses on them, but are incredibly powerfull. Once she used Baseball Bat that can break any barrier, and the other time she used a Watch that can imprison any beeing in another dimension for years.

Mr. Gold then.

Which means the dagger is on him. Your explanation was then pointless, I bet. But thnk you anywhay.

I don't know whether or not that would work on Blood Magic, but that's irrelevant by now.

However I'm not sure is stealling the Dagger would be allowed in the prep time since it is basically his soul, so it kind of counts as combat. So the way for her to win should be incap Rumple, and then steal and use his dagger. I am aware that incap is already a win, but she wouldn't let an opportunity to become the Dark One pass.

Haha, I got ninja'd.

Well she would have to use that technique to get the Ink, and she would also likelly try to snatch more of his items from shop too, and there is no way D would let Rumple in her house - she's too OP.

With a month of prep Rumple could easily grab the Clock of Evermore from the March Hare and time hax them both into Oblivion.

Shit, with that much prep he can even manage to get the Author and Plot **** with everyone.

The moment he starts to think about moving against D he dies or she messes with him until he sees the power difference.

How does the Clock work?

And isn't the Author's pen destroyed?

BTW the moment D is in OUAT she could just turn off magic. Better to assume she is just watching with popcorn in her hands how the story progresses as usually.

Szmiit said:
The moment he starts to think about moving against D he dies or she messes with him until he sees the power difference.

How does the Clock work?

And isn't the Author's pen destroyed?
Can D get past Type 8? And he's already moved against more powerful foes. And how would D realize he's planning something agains her?

The clock fully controls the flow of time. Can stop it, cause time loops, yada yada yada.

No, it's not. Ahshuahauh. At least not while Rumple's not the Ultimate Dark One.

Mind reading, cold reading (that is basically as good as mind reading only without magic), and survailance. She can change magic systems, and gave humans god killing weapons for fun. We dont know her max power output, but turning the magic off on planet where Rumple is is enough to do anything to him. And she would have no problem extracting Darkness from Rumple.

If he could get he pen wouldnt he get it in canon? Henry got it eventually, and there is no way Rumple just decided he doesnt want it.

The Archdemon said:
Szmiit said:
If he could get he pen wouldnt he get it in canon? Henry got it eventually, and there is no way Rumple just decided he doesnt want it.
But he got it in the canon lol
Uff. That's what I was afraid of when I have them so much prep time.

Back