• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Currently there are various abilities accepted in recent crts (like law manipulation to ancient magic, holy manipulation to light magic, etc) that aren't still in the profiles do to my not having my pc to apply the changes, there also will be some more things in the next crt that I will probably post this week (like conceptual manip to ancient magic in general since after talk with Elizhaa seem like ancient magic indeed meet the requirment of type 2), so maybe would be better to wait to after everything is applied.

Though even then would like to ask with what begin Shion.

Currently there are various abilities accepted in recent crts (like law manipulation to ancient magic, holy manipulation to light magic, etc) that aren't still in the profiles do to my not having my pc to apply the changes, there also will be some more things in the next crt that I will probably post this week (like conceptual manip to ancient magic in general since after talk with Elizhaa seem like ancient magic indeed meet the requirment of type 2), so maybe would be better to wait to after everything is applied.

Ok.

Get close and use her Cook to attack her opponent directly.

Get close and use her Cook to attack her opponent directly.
Hmm, that would give Yue more than enough time to use several attacks, be it normal magic or normal magic fused with gravity magic. Also, do to spirit magic Yue attacks in general would affect Shion soul.

But anyways, once the profile is updated the debate can continue.

In principle now all things from the recent revisions have be applied to the profiles so the match can continue, or better said begin.

Shion can't handle conceptual manipulation
It's a stomp for Yue

Back