• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
shinra's speed is a wacky and fucky thing to talk about
he's just some unknown degree faster than light, but the fire force verse subscribes to theories of general relativity so exceeding the speed of light causes time to reverse for him (hence why his body reforms after breaking down into molecules)

shinra's speed is a wacky and fucky thing to talk about
he's just some unknown degree faster than light, but the fire force verse subscribes to theories of general relativity so exceeding the speed of light causes time to reverse for him (hence why his body reforms after breaking down into molecules)
When you reach the speed of light, everything around stops, including time waves. I tried to find out how fast it was going than the speed of light using this formula

When you reach the speed of light, everything around stops, including time waves. I tried to find out how fast it was going than the speed of light using this formula

shinra exceeds lightspeed (by some unknown amount)
time goes backwards
i get what you're doing but that would only be valid if relativity was ignored in the verse, which - notably - it isn't. it's a key factor in how shinra can do stuff like bypassing sho's severed universe

shinra exceeds lightspeed (by some unknown amount)
time goes backwards
i get what you're doing but that would only be valid if relativity was ignored in the verse, which - notably - it isn't. it's a key factor in how shinra can do stuff like bypassing sho's severed universe
What does it have to do with the special theory of relativity? My goal here, as I said before, is to find out how fast Shinra accelerates when it exceeds the speed of light. According to the special theory of relativity it is impossible to exceed the of light speed, but shinra doing

What does it have to do with the special theory of relativity? My goal here, as I said before, is to find out how fast Shinra accelerates when it exceeds the speed of light. According to the special theory of relativity it is impossible to exceed the of light speed, but shinra doing
Time is ACTUALLY stopped when Shinra goes FTL.
9oOigXKl.png
He isn't going so fast that things appear to be still, they are still. Time stops.
cvKIHCTd.png
You can't calculate it the same way you would with when time appears to be frozen (i.e you just say "it's moving so slowly we can't tell") because it isn't moving at all.

Back