• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yea Legionis wins this 9/10. Legionis scales way above 183 petatons while Shinji scales to 18 petatons. Legionis snags one hit on Shinji and he's done for. A.T Fields arent gonna take hits from Legionis for long. Especially with Legion invisibility, time slow, info analysis, and Legionis having force fields and regen just as shinji does. I'm voting Legionis.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Is... is this actually fair with that massive difference? If it is, then Legionis FRA.
Shinji has soul hax, which Legolasdude doesn't resist, so it's somewhat fair.

i mean it's not exactly a lucky shot it literally covers the entire surface of the planet and is his starting move

Does it cover just the surface or does it also cover the air above if you don't mind me asking? Because if the former is the case it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Crimson Shadow101 said:
Does it cover just the surface or does it also cover the air above if you don't mind me asking? Because if the former is the case it shouldn't be a problem at all.
From what i remember it went into deep space as well, if we scale it from Ultra Giant Naked Lady (which, you know, why wouldn't we)

Crimson Shadow101 said:
Axe Legion force field should be able to tank Shinji's anti A.T. Field regardless.
Why, exactly? It's transmutation, dura negation and planetary soul hax.

Also, i can't really say if it is or not, since the whole scene is ******* weird, but here.

I have no idea what I just watched, but it does appear it takes a little while for the effect to take hold especially considering Legioinis having time slow to give them a clean shot to end it.

Back