• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinji Hirako ( Bleach ) additional abilities

ricatthegoat

He/Him
Hi everyone, I'm gonna try to add additional abilities for Shinji Hirako's bankai "Sakashima Yokoshima Happofusagari".

First is,

"Shinji can invert the perception of their enemy who was a "friend" and who was a "foe."

They had died by biting each other's stomachs or using their sharp claws to pierce each other--they had expired killing their own allies.
It persistenly inverted the perception who was "friend" and who was "foe."
That was the ability of the bankai of Shinji Hirako's Sakanade--Sakashima Yokoshima Happo Fusagari."

-Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World Chapter 19

Shinji should get perception manipulation as he could invert enemies perceptions, this is supported by the next statement in the same chapter along with mind manipulation too. His normal shikai should get one too ( although I don't think it is needed since Illusion Creation is related to Perception Manipulation ).

""Sorry--Sakanade is a liar. That the hypnosis doesn't work well on bugs was also a lie."
If his normal shikai was thought to be only an illusion of sight and sound, using his bankai, he would prod at the underside of others' perceptions, activating a brutal ability to hypnotize not just their sensory systems, but to confound their very minds.""

-Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World Chapter 19

So I propose Mind manipulation & perception manipulation added in his profile for his bankai only ( perception manipulation for shikai is optional ).

Also I know that morality manipulation is related to mind manipulation but it should be added as the next statement says that he's confounding with his enemy's mind.

Back