• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin Megami Tensei stats

Indeed :O maybe someday we will see Saber in SMT and fighting Beelzulbub owo

Well, seriously, Akashic Record has appeard in aton of media :p i heard that even the protagonist of Vampire hunter D has ascend to Akashic Record as well o3o

You know, I've been playing through Shin Megami Tensei IV again and think that they should be buffed back to Low 1-C. Sanat mentions that he came from higher dimensions than humans, and I highly doubt that creatures like YHVH, Lucifer, and Demiurge are below someone like Sanat.

Here's the video (skip to 6:30): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVDG4PL1A4g

Hmm. He actually does say that. What do the rest of you think?

To add to this, this would also imply that the Amala Network isn't just 4D space-time and that higher dimensions exist as well. This would push Kagutsuchi back up as well, and pretty much all the cast up.

Also, Sanat said "lower dimensions", not "a lower dimension". This would mean there exist at least two spatial dimensions to seperate him and humans. So 6D at least. Which is at least Low 1-C.

That does not seem like nearly enough to go on. Sanat says "creature of lower dimensions". This could easily imply he is 4-D whereas humans are 3-D, which he would consider lower dimensional. There is no reason to assume he automatically meant there were at least two spatial dimensions separating him and humans, which would still make him 5-D. Also, Kagutsuchi is already ranked at High 2-A because the Amala Universe is a collection of infinite universes, which is equivalent to a 5-D level of power.

So I'm still not seeing anything suggesting most of the top tiers are separated by literal degrees of infinity.

Even if we stretch it like that, that would still mean Demi-Fiend is at least 6-D from the fact that he was able to survive the total destruction of the 5-D Amala Network. This means he's at least one dimension higher than that, if he can live without it. It would also mean Lucifer is higher. And so is YHVH. And Flynn. And Aleph. And Raidou Kuzonoha.

Tivanenk said:
Even if we stretch it like that, that would still mean Demi-Fiend is at least 6-D from the fact that he was able to survive the total destruction of the 5-D Amala Network. This means he's at least one dimension higher than that, if he can live without it. It would also mean Lucifer is higher. And so is YHVH. And Flynn. And Aleph. And Raidou Kuzonoha.
This.

Havent finished SMT IV yet so i'll leave this to you guy o3o

Demi-Fiend is at least 6-D from the fact that he was able to survive the total destruction of the 5-D Amala Network

No, surviving the destruction of a 5-D Multiverse only make you 5-D.

MagiSinbad said:
Havent finished SMT IV yet so i'll leave this to you guy o3o
Demi-Fiend is at least 6-D from the fact that he was able to survive the total destruction of the 5-D Amala Network

No, surviving the destruction of a 5-D Multiverse only make you 5-D.
No it doesn't? The 5-D Amala Network didn't exist anymore. Nada. Everything was wiped out. You have to be on a higher dimensional scale since 5-D didn't exist anymore.

Aiz, look like we have to wait for Ant's respond since he and DarkLK is the most knowledgable about these dimension system =3=

You have to be 6-D to survive that. The multiverse didn't just collapse, it vanished, it didn't exist anymore. You have to be on a higher plane to survive that.

That's not how it works. You would only need to be 4-D to survive the universe ceasing to exist, and you only need to be 5-D to survive the same happening to an infinite multiverse. Being on the same level of existence would mean you were not a part of said universe/multiverse and would not necessarily be affected by whatever happens to it.

Since you're the one who know more about dimension than us. The Top tier of SMT will keep staying as 2-A o3o

Dang, I've to check on the SMT 4's feat o3o never though that there will be a "higher dimension" feat in SMT owo is there any other feat like that ? Tiva ? o3o

I agree with Azathoth. Although surviving a 5-D destructive event can imply a higher level of infinity, it is not necessary. Think of it like the difference between a 3-D bug and a 3-D universe buster. Each dimensional level contains beings of similar differences in power and durability.

That said, DarkLK understands this much better than I do, so it would probably be good to ask him, and maybe an "At least High 2-A" would be in order?

I agree with Azzy.

You should not be higher dimensional to survive destruction of some of the cosmological structure. You just have to be acausal in relation to this structure.

Otherwise, anyone who survives the destruction of the universe should be at least 5-D, but it is nonsense.

Also 5-D structure can be part of larger 5-D structure.

Back