• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiki Tohno vs Emily Kaldwin

Arcker123

He/Him
Shiki Tohno vs Emily Kaldwin

Both 9-A

Optional Equipment Allowed

Speed Equal

SBA other wise

The Emily Kaldwin Workout – Be a Game Character
Shiki Tohno | The Personality Database [PDB] | Tsukihime

Shiki:

Empress:

Last edited:
I asked cause of this

Kokorowatari sword (Can cut through any supernatural being and kill them with a single scratch, including ghosts and selectively tangible beings, useless otherwise, as it simply phases through targets without dealing any harm to them)

Since it says any supernatural being you could maybe argue that since Emily has the Outsider's gifts that could kinda count?

At most Emily has supernatural power but i would not classify her as a supernatural being.

Well I was gonna argue for Incon hinging on that. If that ain't gonna work then Emily just Domino's and calls it a day then

Aight here we go I guess.

Shiki can resist a vampire's Mystic Eyes, Arcueid apparently used that to affect an entire school so that she could slip in unnoticed amongst them. Not sure if there's higher feats tho

She can still dodge and has precog, this should be fine. So what does he do in character?

Goes for the kill pretty much. Skill wise Shiki, while heavily injured (like, skin and flesh torn, internal organs fatally damaged levels of injured) killed up to 70 beasts stronger than himself, while he was surrounded, while taking no damage. The Chaos fight has a bunch of good feats for that, specifically for his instinctive reaction.

Back