• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright everybody. I'm a pretty new fool to this place, so I don't want any shenanigans with my giant shenanigan post I'm making. You've seen the videos where Cell has Plankton's voice. You might have even seen the video where Plankton has Cell's voice. They're both green. They're both smart. Cell is in 4-B at most and Plankton - not including his movie form because we respect base Plankton - is apparently 4-A to 3-C. With an "unknown" including gadgets. Is it toonforce? I could see Cell ruining Plankton before he dies. I could see Cell destroying the Chum Bucket, his source of business. He could even maybe get to Karen!

who is also 4-A to 3-C. So maybe not.

Now, this is before factoring in Toei Cell. Normally, I would use Toei Cell as the baseline because he's more fun, but he's got a 2-C at the end of his tier list - I think that's from GT - and I didn't watch GT. So, I'm afraid of putting Plankton into something devastatingly stompy and getting him barred from ever being discussed again in the process. But, if we're all feeling privy to it because it'd make a more interesting matchup, we could pretend I've been talking about Toei Cell the whole time. I need the experts here. I watched a lotta spongebob as a kid but it's all faded with the passage of time. I'm an old, old man now.

In short: Plankton. He's an evil, mischevious little creature. Probably even better than Doctor Gero (I haven't read his page yet). Cell is an evil mischevious little creature who can eventually turn into a reasonably sized humanoid creature. Battle takes place in Bikini Bottom - Cell was searching underwater for an arena for the Cell Games, but can go Super Perfect if pushed to that limit - and win condition is to the DEATH. Because Plankton deserves to have fear instilled within him at least once for his shenanigans in the first movie.

Back