• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shego vs Juri Han

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
f560b918154f5baf1c14f2516312c805.jpg

c84de40f968b0d7fd02666dcbb916de3797555ba.jpg

Speed Equalized
SFV-6 Juri is used

Ms. Go:
Feng Shui Spider: MintyBoi01
Kim and Chun-Li arrest them (incon):

Last edited:
Juri should be comparable if not better in skill considering she’s beaten people like Chun Li and Guile. She also has energy absorption, damage boost, and stat amps on her side if Shego’s hax get in the way. Voting Juri

Juri should be comparable if not better in skill considering she’s beaten people like Chun Li and Guile. She also has energy absorption, damage boost, and stat amps on her side if Shego’s hax get in the way. Voting Juri
Iirc her energy absorption is only used to drain chi from opponents like a health drain, I don’t think she ever uses it to absorb projectiles.

Yeah, but that would still benefit her charging her own attacks (or health the page is vague) and possibly messing with Shego’s own energy control

I don’t think that’s a thing in-verse? It only affects FG-style meter essentially specifically for ki, but Shego’s powers don’t rely on a ki-type source. She just activates it. That’s also not to mention she really likes to spam them, her aim with them is pretty good, and their heat is particularly deadly.

Juri does have her skill and acrobatics so she should be fine if Shego tries spam. Kim does it all the time if I remember

Yeah, Kim does do it all the time, and Shego should be used to that sort of thing. Kim herself is very skilled and takes on master martial artists like Monkey Fist, herself being skilled at about 16 styles of kung fu. Shego’s gotten the better of Kim a good many times and has even taken over the world. I wouldn’t say Juri is anything Shego is particularly unprepared for.

Back