• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shanice vs Flare

I don't think this is fair. Flare is like some kind of God meanwhile Shanice is just a robot boosted to God levels. However flare has so many things that make Shanice winning prettyuch impossible. Mid godly Regen, fate manip, reality warping, higher dimensional stuff

Yeah Shanice can't do anything to that

True. Also, Shanice has pretty much been stomping several of my characters as well. In fact, she even stomps some of the Most of the Gods in 2099: Zenith, who are Planet Level To Low Multiverse, with the exception of Flare and Kazui.

IDK im trying to find a fair fight for Shanice but she's just too damn HAXXED.

Most of her weapons grant her an easy win... regardless of the person's durability, regen, or immortalities.

Another Shanice upgrade:

LMAO: The most powerful thing Shanice has ever created. She has never used it but claims that if she did it would destroy the omniverse they live in and even kill herself with it. She also claims that it would kill even those who are immortal or can't die. She named it LMAO because she laughed her ass off after realizing how powerful the blast truely would be.

Kira: A blade wielded by Shanice which can cut through dimensions. This blade can open up portals to different dimensions and universes.

Misa: Another blade wielded by Shanice which has an extremely negative reaction when touching any form of matter, ignoring durability and causing that matter to explode.

The Forget Blast: A blast that makes everyone, including the target itself, forget the target existed.

Time Bump Gun: A gun that sends the target back in time.

Flash Cannon: Erases the target from the current timeline, getting rid of their existence.

LMAO sounds like a 1-A or Low 1-A thing, which is a little too OP, especially for Shanice, but who am I to judge? I make OCs like that on a daily basis.

LMAO is actually more powerful.

Power of hope is LOW 1-C while LMAO is 1-C

However, they would both die so it would be incon.

Yeah but LMAO is still infinitely more powerful because it's 1-C

But either way both Shanice and Damus would die.

Back