• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shalltear Bloodfallen vs. Tempora

I'd probably choose a Guardian with more combat feats, such as Shalltear, imo.

but this one's more thematic ehhhhhhhh

I'll change Atlia as well if I'm swapping Albedo

aight

Make your argument for Shrimp Tempura Roll, if you may.

Tempora would usually start with power null to get rid of elemental abilities and statistics buffing, then she'd use time speed-up and time slow for convenience in both speed and accuracy and use spatial manip to ensure hits with energy blasts.

If the opponent refuses to go down then she'd use curses or petrification, and as a last resort she'd use sealing.

How does the Power Nullfication work?

Shalltear supposedly resists Time Stop, which is quite a step above simply slowing/speeding up time, so I imagine she will be fine against that.

Shalltear resists paralysis and sealing, so I imagine she'll be fine in that aspect.

It basically strips away all elemental abilities and stats amping abilities with her just pointing her staff.

>>24 megatons scaling to Mount St Helens Eruptio, she also views cities as mere piles of rocks but that's unquantifiable

Well, Shalltear has around a x2 lead, via scaling to Ainz, who's non-combat spells provided upo to 46.5 megatons.

So, at this point, I'm going to have to give it to Shalltear. She resists most of Tempora's main haxes as I see them (Petrification could arguably get through, but given she has resistance to magic on high levels, I imagine it won't be as effective, at least.)

Shalltear certainly has the experience and skill edge, and has both the versatility, durability, and healing to keep up with whatever Tempora throws at her. Worst comes to worst, Tempora gets her down once, but then Shalltear will simply revive and finish her off.

Vote Shalltear.

Back