• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Holy shit this is fair......Huh......Nice match.

Anyway, why limited on Shadow and not limited off?

Gargoyle One said:
Holy shit this is fair......Huh......Nice match.
Anyway, why limited on Shadow and not limited off?
Ooh! I forgot about that one. Wait for a sec, buddy.

I need to think about this a bit.

Considering SBA is in place Archer needs to do a chant to activate UBW, Shadow can instantly win the fight with BFR, so for now I'll go with Shadow.

I can understand you guys being confused here due to the fact that this match could be inconclusive due to the immense amount of hax those two have, but what are YOUR own opinions?

Yet in that same post ya said ya gotta think about it and for now ya gonna vote him.

Maybe I'm reading into it a tad but that sounds like yeah ya voted for him, but ya still ain't sure.

I don't think '''Gar'''cher has anything to answer Shadow's BFR. And I think he teleportation spams so I'm voting the Edgy Hedgehog on this one.

While I'm not 100% read up on Archer's verse, I think Shadow takes the cake on this one for BFR, time stops and all the rest of his Chaos fuckery. Go team Shadow!

Aaaand that lack of knowledge immediately comes back to bite me in the ass, haha, does he have anything to resist BFR, though?

Back