• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are you sure? I mean, Shadow can stop time too and BFR his opponents out of existance. He also has the ability to duplicate himself as well, and his vast arsenal trumps that of Kurumi. Are you sure about your vote?

Which means nothing when your opponent knows what you're going to do before they do it.

Oh you're about to time stop/BFR me etc.? Then I'll time stop first.

I think i will modify things. Like making their speed normal without equalization and allowing Shadow to use his inhibtor rings. Would that be a stomp?

To activate any power she needs, she first needs to call her Angel (regardless of whether or not the Angel has been summoned already), and position her flintlock at the number of the bullet on the Angel. Next, she needs to shoot the bullet at the target with the gun. In the event that she needs to use the power on herself, then she is required to shoot herself.
Bullets and Effects:
  • First Bullet: Aleph [õ©ÇÒü«Õ╝¥´╝êÒéóÒâ¼Òâò)] (Accelerates time on target object or subject) Activated by pointing at 1 o'clock time on the clock.
  • Second Bullet: Bet [õ║îÒü«Õ╝¥´╝êÒâÖÒâ╝Òâê)] (Slows down time on a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 2 o'clock time on the clock.
  • Third Bullet: Gimel [õ©ëÒü«Õ╝¥ (Òé«ÒâíÒâ½)ÒÇÇ] (Effect Currently Unknown)
  • Fourth Bullet: Dalet [ÕøøÒü«Õ╝¥´╝êÒâÇÒâ¼ÒââÒâê)] (Rewinds time on a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 4 o'clock time on the clock.
  • Fifth Bullet: Hei [õ║öÒü«Õ╝¥ (ÒâÿÒéñ) ] (Effect Currently Unknown)
  • Sixth Bullet: Vav [Õà¡Òü«Õ╝¥ (Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ┤) ] (Effect Currently Unknown)
  • Seventh Bullet: Zayin [õ©âÒü«Õ╝¥´╝êÒéÂÒéñÒâ│)] (Temporarily freezes time on a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 7 o'clock time on the clock.
  • Eight Bullet: Het [Õà½Òü«Õ╝¥´╝êÒü©ÒââÒâê)] (Creates a clone of a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 8 o'clock time on the clock.
  • Ninth Bullet: Tet [õ╣ØÒü«Õ╝¥´╝êÒâåÒââÒâê)] (allows Kurumi to share her sense with someone from different time dimension) Activated by pointing at the 9 o'clock time on the clock.
  • Tenth Bullet: Yud [ÕìüÒü«Õ╝¥´╝êÒâªÒââÒâë)] (Peeks into the past of a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 10 o'clock time on the clock.
  • Eleventh Bullet: Yud Aleph [Õìüõ©ÇÒü«Õ╝¥ (ÒâªÒââÒâëÒâ╗ÒéóÒâ¼Òâò)] (Effect Currently Unknown)
  • Twelfth Bullet: Yud Bet [Õìüõ║îÒü«Õ╝¥´╝êÒâªÒââÒâëÒâ╗ÒâÖÒâ╝Òâê)] (Travels through time at the cost of a Spirit's power) Activated by pointing at the 12 o'clock time on the clock.

To make the battle more intense i guess, and with it, Kurumi would get an easy win.

If you want her to use Zakfiel, then that would force me to put Super Shadow into the mix.

Also, Kurumi's Clairvoyance can allow her only to see her opponent's past only. So it's useless against Shadow.

Can Shadow defend himself from a onslaught of Kurumi's countless clones, spamming Spacequakes and City of Devouring Time, before his stamina runs out? If he can defend, then Shadow wins. If not, Kurumi wins. After all, Shadow doesn't start fights with Chaos Control, so Kurumi can hide and instead bring her clones to fight for her.

GoldenScorpions said:
Can Shadow defend himself from a onslaught of Kurumi's countless clones, spamming Spacequakes and City of Devouring Time, before his stamina runs out? If he can defend, then Shadow wins. If not, Kurumi wins. After all, Shadow doesn't start fights with Chaos Control, so Kurumi can hide and instead bring her clones to fight for her.
Well, in Sonic 2006, Shadow speedblitzed Mephelis and his clones after taking off his inhibitor rings. Kurumi's clones are weaker than her, while this fault was not shown in Mephelis' clones. Also Shadow can blitz Kurumi since he's FTL and she's Hypersonic+.

Moving on to the City Of Devouring Time and Spacequakes, Shadow can simply use a Chaos Rift to spam the City Of Devouring Time, and can simply use Chaos Control to survive Spacequakes by either stopping time or teleporting.

Also for a crucial fault in Kurumi's Time Manipulation: It runs on her lifespan, while Shadow's Time Manipulation only runs on his Chaos Energy, which he can replinsh and power it up through a Chaos Emerald.

I hope that sums it all.

Okay, then it's seriously a stomp in Shadow's favor. If he has a Chaos Emerald, can use his time abilities and remove his rings, while Kurumi has no Zafkiel, and speed are unequalized, then there's absolutely no way for Kurumi to even do anything. Stomp.

GoldenScorpions said:
Okay, then it's seriously a stomp in Shadow's favor. If he has a Chaos Emerald, can use his time abilities and remove his rings, while Kurumi has no Zafkiel, and speed are unequalized, then there's absolutely no way for Kurumi to even do anything. Stomp.
So your saying that Kurumi could have won with Zafkiel?

Muhammedmco said:
So your saying that Kurumi could have won with Zafkiel?
And equalized speed. There's a good reason almost every match has equalized speeds; otherwise, it would be a stomp for the faster one if he's much faster than the slower one.

Zafkiel Kurumi vs non-rings Shadow with equalized speed is much fairer. Currently, it's way too unfair

Okay. I will equalize speed, but I will still restrict Kurumi's Zafkiel.

She can still use her clones, space quakes and The City Of Devouring Time, though.

And how much does it cover? Does his time stop freeze the whole world, or just an area?

And is the Kurumi facing Shadow the real one or does she start with a clone instead?

GoldenScorpions said:
And how much does it cover? Does his time stop freeze the whole world, or just an area?
And is the Kurumi facing Shadow the real one or does she start with a clone instead?
Covers the whole world, and i don't think that Kurumi would start the fight with a clone. She herself would start the battle.

Just a last question. Do we know how many clones Kurumi has?

EDIT: I checked with a LN reader friend, and while the exact number of clones is unknown, it's easily in the several hundreds.

Well, she's like Mephelis. She has limitless clones, but once she is worn out from a fight or her Main Body is killed, her clones would stop being emerged.

I think Shadow would take this one since he fought Mephelis's clones and that was a casual feat. Also note that Kurumi's clones are weaker than her unlike Mephelis, who's clones are at the same level as him.

Okay, so in that case, this is how I predict the battle to go.

Bc of Standard Battle Assumptions, Shadow and Kurumi will start several hundred meters away from each other. Due to equalized speed and distance, when the fight starts, Kurumi will likely switch to a clone before Shadow arrives. But bc the clones are weaker than Kurumi, Shadow will kill it easily when he arrives. As he thinks he won, another clone appears from the shadows, Shadow kills it. Rinse and repeat for a while. After a while, Kurumi will send several clones at once, but they will easily be killed again, and Shadow won't have to spend too much energy, and won't have to use Chaos Control or remove his rings. Maybe a full bullets will hit, but won't deal much damage, same with Spacequakes and City of Devouring Time that may weaken Shadow a bit. Basically, Kurumi will likely attempt to wear Shadow out before she comes out herself, but normally he won't need to use much energy on each clone. When the real Kurumi finally appears, Shadow will attack and realize that this one is stronger, Kurumi may get a couple hits with her guns dealing more damage than her clones and even have time to use a Spacequake and City of Devouring Time. But since she can't use Zafkiel, she's at a disadvantage, and Shadow will either remove his rings to get more power to compensate for the energy lost, use Chaos Control or just BFR her... if he has enough energy left.

So, unless Shadow becomes pissed at the seemingly-endless wave of clones and starts spamming Chaos attacks so much that he will lose most of his energy before the real Kurumi appears, OR uses too much energy on the clones (which are in the several hundreds) without necesserily getting pissed, Shadow wins.

So your voting for Shadow then?

Note: Even with Zafikel, It won't be any use. Proof? Shadow had defeated Black Doom, a foe who is similar to Kurumi with Zafkiel. With Chaos Control, he can accelerate, decelerate and stop time.

Allowing Kurumi to use Zafikel would just prolong the battle, but in the end, Shadow would win.

And even if he gets pissed, Shadow is like a mini Hulk: He gets stronger the more he's angry. So it's game over for Nightmare either way.

Yes, my vote goes for Shadow.

So, you really created this VS with an already certainty that Shadow would win to begin with? The fact you removed her Zafkiel and even had unequalized speed at first points towards you trying to secure a win for Shadow no matter what.

I don't know if that was the intent, and I personally don't care much if that's the case, but it comes off as a rather too strong personal bias to Shadow or gripe towards Kurumi. Again, not accusing, just saying how it feels to me.

GoldenScorpions said:
Yes, my vote goes for Shadow.
So, you really created this VS with an already certainty that Shadow would win to begin with? The fact you removed her Zafkiel and even had unequalized speed at first points towards you trying to secure a win for Shadow no matter what.

I don't know if that was the intent, and I personally don't care much if that's the case, but it comes off as a rather too strong personal bias to Shadow or gripe towards Kurumi. Again, not accusing, just saying how it feels to me.
Well, i didn't plan for Shadow to win. I may also allow Kurumi to use Zafikel, but it won't be any use since as i told you, Kurumi is just a mini version of Black Doom, who Shadow defeated.

You know what, I will allow Kurumi to use Zafikel, but as i told you, it won't make any difference. Okay?

Like I said, I don't mind either way. Shadow gets the win in any case, since you said Shadow has fought a similar opponent beforehand; I'll trust you on that. You should add that to Shadow's feats on his profile, though.

Back