• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if we could add shadows guns to his list of equipment kinda like how we did with Sonic's color powers.

Here is a list of shadow's Guns

Also in one of shadow's Guns called the Heal canno which has two abilities one is it heals targets with its shoots and two it causes shadows enemies to join his side or to stop attacking him this is either

Morality manipulation

Empathic manipulation

Willpower manipulation

Should shadow also have resistance/immunity to age manipulation due to not being able to age.

Also he should be resistant/immune to disease manipulation as well and he should have air manipulation via black tornado.

And all characters who can/ have used the Chaos emerald's should have sealing via blaze being able to do so with just two chaos emeralds.

He should also have statistics amplification due to being able to use chaos control to control his damage output of his attacks and he can also use it to increase his speed and strength.

- I don't think is necessary to list all the weapons of a game where the main focus is to chose a side, which we don't know the true canon path.

- There is no need for that since immortality type 1 already suffice for that.

- I need a quote or something to prove black arms beings are immune to that, has already air manipulation.

- I feel it's not important to add to every profile, maybe a mention about it on the verse page.

- It's not really stat amping since he uses the power of an emerald with his own.

Well should we just have a link to a list of them like we do for eggman's mechs ? Are at least include the special weapons. I mean either way if either of the stories or canon the guns would be too since they are in both sides.

The key world is ''presumably'' immune to disease due to his immortality via connection to Black Doom.

I know that's what I was wondering about. We use a lot of maybe a character has such ability or possibly so could we do the same with this.

Not sure. It's like it assumes that being immortal makes you immune to deseases, which we can't apply here.

Also the main reason shadow was created was to cure Maria's disease. If this can be Indication of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back