• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Servant physiology revision

Why does this apply to every servant?

This is just Medusa talking about what she can do to a Servant, it doesn't imply every Servant can do this

not only do souls contain the concepts and information of a being

Where is this from?

The scan doesn't show why any servant can do this

Why does this apply to every servant?

This is just Medusa talking about what she can do to a Servant, it doesn't imply every Servant can do this

The scan doesn't show why any servant can do this
Because Artoria Lily of all servants isn't exactly high-end. In fact Lily is Low-tier or straight up shit-tier last I checked.

Medusa also ain't that high-end for something like that to only apply for her; she ain't Gil.

Because if you did the Prologue, you'd know any servant could pull this stunt through context.

Last edited:
Because Artoria Lily of all servants isn't exactly high-end. In fact Lily is Low-tier or straight up shit-tier last I checked.

Medusa also ain't that high-end for something like that to only apply for her; she ain't Gil.

Because if you did the Prologue, you'd know any servant could pull this stunt through context.
Why does their tier matter

Where is this from?
Servant themselves are spirits, and most of the common enemy are ghost. And there's also them needing to damage spirit origin to kill.

And for the information part, it use info on the mats on the upgrade.

"Q: Conceptual Weapons are fixed magical items which execute a predetermined phenomenon. They're soul smashers ("outbreakers") that beat the opponent not physically but with the weight of the soul, but would it be possible to kill only the soul of a normal person, rather than something supernatural?

A: Yes, but the effect would be reduced. Or rather, against a mundane opponent, mere physical attacks would suffice. Physical interference is not possible against formless things, such as manifestations of laws or delusions. That's why Conceptual Weapons exist, because beings that exist via concepts can only be killed by concepts."

Pretty sure Lily is like 14 and brand new to practically everything about being a servant, considering I'm pretty sure that scan is pre-training if I remember off the top of my head
Thats what I remembered from that scan.

Saber Lily is the most innovent, inexperienced and honest servant, like, is precisely because of those traits that she is the only saber that MHX like. She also don't have any type of skill or equipment that make her special in that sense, the fact that no material or other thing mention that she is special in that regard also show that there is no reason to treat her different.

Same with Medusa in the aspect that she don't have anything that make her special in that sense, added to the fact that servants normally affects spirits origins.

The concept part have also more info aside from the one posted above, if you find for a crt called massive nasuverse revision (or something like that) you should be able to find more information regarding that.

Because pal, you'd first have to prove these ***** would only apply to them when they don't have a single skill or NP to cover those. Their tier as servants are high examples
Its possible for a servant to just have certain capabilities exclusive to them that arent considered skills or NP

The concept part have also more info aside from the one posted above, if you find for a crt called massive nasuverse revision (or something like that) you should be able to find more information regarding that.

Is it another author statement?

Its possible for a servant to just have certain capabilities exclusive to them that arent considered skills or NP
Pal, your foundation just doesn't exist if that's your argument against this. The burden of proof would actually be on you to prove that the enhanced senses feat performed by a shit-tier servant who's a younger and far more inexperienced version of Artoria Pendragon doesn't scale to all other servants. Same goes for Rider's statement of her capabilities, why shouldn't every other servant be able to do that? It isn't like Rider is very special physically, she's Medusa, and has 0 reason mythologically to be able to beat bitches over the head with offensive conceptual manipulation when her gimmick is petrification.

Pal, your foundation just doesn't exist if that's your argument against this. The burden of proof would actually be on you to prove that the enhanced senses feat performed by a shit-tier servant who's a younger and far more inexperienced version of Artoria Pendragon doesn't scale to all other servants. Same goes for Rider's statement of her capabilities, why shouldn't every other servant be able to do that? It isn't like Rider is very special physically, she's Medusa, and has 0 reason mythologically to be able to beat bitches over the head with offensive conceptual manipulation when her gimmick is petrification.
It would take more assumptions to say every other servant can replicate the same things. Why don't we do this for every other verse then? Those abilities dont seem like stuff they do because of their physiology, but mostly just because they have unique abilities

"Possessing the heart of a dragon, which belongs to the top-ranks of the Phantasm Species, the amount of magical energy she can generate inside her body overwhelms other Heroic Spirits."
Hmm

Also they do have more unique abilities than just what their skills show (although it's usually just an unmentionned skill).

"Possessing the heart of a dragon, which belongs to the top-ranks of the Phantasm Species, the amount of magical energy she can generate inside her body overwhelms other Heroic Spirits."
Yes, and this means practically nothing when Artoria herself actually isn't some top-tier servant like Gil, in fact she's around High-tier. How do you think her 14-year old 9999% inexperienced self fares in comparison? she doesn't. She's got worse stats in literally every possible category, sometimes by a long shot(Strength C instead of A for instance), then her older self besides Agility and luck. Her MP, the thing your trying to say she's powerful in, is worse.

Yes, and this means practically nothing when Artoria herself actually isn't some top-tier servant like Gil, in fact she's around High-tier. How do you think her 14-year old 9999% inexperienced self fares in comparison? she doesn't. She's got worse stats in literally every possible category, sometimes by a long shot(Strength C instead of A for instance), then her older self besides Agility and luck. Her MP, the thing your trying to say she's powerful in, is worse.
I don't see how it is meant to make her shit tier tho. Her NP is worse because it can't handle her energy.

Sure, I'm not saying she's a top servant, but she's decent of her own. Still fought MHZ after all.

I don't see how it is meant to make her shit tier tho. Her NP is worse because it can't handle her energy.

Sure, I'm not saying she's a top servant, but she's decent of her own. Still fought MHZ after all.
Because she kinda isn't skilled, like, at all at that time. When did I mention her NP again? MP

I'm 99% sure that's after getting trained my MHX. As in, not acclible here.

Because she kinda isn't skilled, like, at all at that time. When did I mention her NP again? MP

I'm 99% sure that's after getting trained my MHX. As in, not acclible here.
I just thought you miswrote NP, mb.

"Training" is kind of a big word, given what it included. But anyway, that's not related to the OP.

The fact that she was trained by MHX is actually very important since MHX is pretty skilled, and didn't that ttaining ended in she having a skill or NP upgrade? And yes, that scene is bwfore she trained with MHX, it was at the beginning of Saber Wars I.

And as said before, she don't have anything that make her special, not mention of anything that could let her detect that in her skills, NP or materials, at most maybe could be argumented that it was her Instincts? But her Instincts don't have a need to activate because said things can't kill or damage her body, also, if she knew about that do to her Instincts she would had say so, something like 'It's fine, my instincts tell me there is no danger like radiation, killer viruses or other microscopics dangers', actually they way she worded it make it seem like it's something so common that even she despite her lack of experience can detect.

Similarly Medusa don't hace anything special regarding that, her strength skill don't mention that she can do that do to it, her Mystic Eyes also don't mention something similar and in the scene they even are sealed do to the glasses, the other most special thing she have is her divinity, but there is no mention of things like that in the skill and would be needed a lot of assumptions that is do to divinity that she can do that. The fact that other sevants constantly interact with spirit origins support that that is something everyone can do.

I understand the motive of wanting to classify this as things exclusive to Lily and Medusa, but do to the lack of reason about why they would be the only ones able to do said things and the amount of assumptions needed with that I just can't see it as something unique to them and instead as a trait that every servant have.

Back