• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In this calculation, the emergence of Tiamut would cause an impact at the dwarf star level and cause the destruction of the Earth, and Tiamut would be born like all celestials, unharmed by the impact, so we can call Tiamut High 5-A. Sersi killed Tiamut in his uni-mind state and also left some of his energy. From here we can add the key for sersi as uni-mind and call it High 5-A.

I see that Sersi profile has lifting strength left as unknown I believe there is a case to be made for her in the other Eternals to have At least class M when it comes to strength. It has to do with Sersi need to touch something An object in order to perform transmutation. When we look at the scene in the movie where the volcano explodes and there are Volcanic boulders flying through the air Sersi has to touch the volcanic boulder in order to perform transmutation in order to turn the boulder into a flock of birds. The energies necessary To perform that level of strength Falls within class M.

I see that Sersi profile has lifting strength left as unknown I believe there is a case to be made for her in the other Eternals to have At least class M when it comes to strength. It has to do with Sersi need to touch something An object in order to perform transmutation. When we look at the scene in the movie where the volcano explodes and there are Volcanic boulders flying through the air Sersi has to touch the volcanic boulder in order to perform transmutation in order to turn the boulder into a flock of birds. The energies necessary To perform that level of strength Falls within class M.
It makes sense. What are your thoughts on speed?

When it comes to the Eternals with the exception of Ikaris and Makkari Who have to be examined separately. Travel speed At least Superhuman At most Subsonic / Perception speed Massively hyper sonic + / Combat speed At least Subsonic + At most Transsonic

Back