• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seriously Sakurai?

Yeah, that happened.

Did you only just find out about it now?

You people don't get it, if Waluigi gets in Smash he would lose a ton of memetic value.

Remember when Dicaprio won an Oscar? You want something like that again?

TheDarkSide857 said:
And it's better than Smash Ultimate because of that? Based on one single character being playable?
Okay, I actually have to agree with Dark here.

Ultimate would still be better even if the only character was sandbag

it's not the characters that are important, its the gameplay

I'm not gonna argue or flame war here but I think Smash Crusade has better roster they also have Porky Minch

MLPlover2011 said:
Ultimate would still be better even if the only character was sandbag
it's not the characters that are important, its the gameplay
I'm not gonna argue or flame war here but I think Smash Crusade has better roster they also have Porky Minch
. . .

Smash ultimate has every character EVER in the series whats so special about porky?

BUMP

I think smash ultimate is better even though i don't have it yet

But having a wider roster doesn't prove it.

Sonic the Hedgehog had more p─║ayable characters than Sonic Generations, that doesn't make it better.

Why does the l in "playable" have an accent mark...?

Please respect my opinion I don't think Smash Ultimate is a good Smash game anymore I play Brawl and Wii U but not Ultimate

It's hard to respect an opinion which has little to no reasons shown behind it.

Would you respect an opinion that says "I don't think Mega Man 2 is a good Mega Man game because they discarded Roll as a playable character"?

Copetan said:
Why does the l in "playable" have an accent mark...?
Long fingers, short keyboard.

Big bump, but the real reason why Waluigi isn't in Smash as a playable character is because he's too powerful to be a playable character. He could obliterate the entire SSBU cast, Galeem and Dharkon with just 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% of his power :v

(And did I mention he could even absorb Galeem if he wanted to? Here's proof):
WAHleem

AcEKim115 said:
Big bump, but the real reason why Waluigi isn't in Smash as a playable character is because he's too powerful to be a playable character. He could obliterate the entire SSBU cast, Galeem and Dharkon with just 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% of his power :v (And did I mention he could even absorb Galeem if he wanted to? Here's proof):
WAHleem
I don't think that was very funny...

Back