• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Original Tourney Thread
Tourney Bracket
Votes
CharacterKeyVotes

Gunnix

High EXP Bar0

Dr. Hecate

Ultimate Slimy Mk. 1, "Mother Mode" active0
Inconclusive0
Welcome to VeneficaAuthor's Country Class Tourney! In this tourney 16 country class heavyweights are competing for a special championship. There can only be one champion, so may the strongest win!

And now the semifinals, meaning only 4 contestants have not yet hit the loser's bracket. Making it so far is not easy, and it only gets tougher from here. Here are the entrants for this match:
  • Gunnix: The Mega-Soldier of the FU Army steps into the ring for the semifinal match. His guns of versatile ability are sure to keep you on the run and destroy high-sin meter competition at every turn. When it comes to devastation on the battlefield, hardly anyone is better than the 4th level FU Android.

• Dr. Hecate: The most intelligent hero and 'Mother' to Parasite Kings steps into the ring for the semifinal match. Even when limited to a single mech with no outside help, other powerful heroes marvel at her sciences. Invoking her wrath is effectively a death sentence as she uses her thousands of attack and defense methods to prove her points.
Rules
  • 100 meters starting distance with equal speed.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Fight takes place in an endlessly expansive and empty/ruined city
Gunnix is at 6-B.
Hecate is at 6-B.

I feel like it is always the FU units having the kickstarting advantage in FU vs V.Verse threats, let's leave the first blow to Hetace this time 👀 After all she has the giant brain speed while Gunnix needs a tiny warm up, it seems highly in-character here

I feel like it is always the FU units having the kickstarting advantage in FU vs V.Verse threats, let's leave the first blow to Hetace this time 👀 After all she has the giant brain speed while Gunnix needs a tiny warm up, it seems highly in-character here
I see, in that case, Hecate would be happy to begin 👀

To start, she has her scanners which are so good that they can decipher abilities from Dragon heroes battlesuits before they even use them. These battlesuits are highly advanced as they are built by an extraordinary genius scientist for the Dragon Heroes who is actually an agent of Neptune’s Gaian Operation. I doubt these suits are anything like Gunnix though, but then again I don’t believe he has an information analysis resistance. I will assume that Hecate will at minimum be aware of the base abilities like his extreme heat lasers and matter manip, on top of her Power Vision showing Gunnix’s energy bar as being pretty much equal with her own, she’ll know to take this very seriously

Hecate would probably treat this the same way as she treats a Neptune Mechanical Supreme (although she fights those with Mk. 2). She'll use Starry Expanding tentacles to stretch a good few of them for a multi-kilometer distance (as well as using tentacles beneath her to become taller than gunnix) to begin bombarding Gunnix with a heavy flurry exploding blasts as well as Starry Galactic Cannons (Ap close to high 6-B) and Starry Egg Cannons as well, which launch massive bombs that then also cast out dozens of smaller 'Egg Mines' which also unleash large explosions. In the same motion, she'll activate one layer of the Starry Barrier and have a few tentacles hover around herself for further defensive moves if necessary.

(Massively Hypersonic+ speed lets the blasts from farther away land much faster than one may think, it'll be near instant)

Back