• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Selene vs Klaus

I have 3 scenarios for this, but both of them are bloodlusted across all scenarios. This is selene at the End of Underworld 1

Scenario 1: Both of them have no knowledge of the other, winner by incapacitation or Death

Scenario 2: Both of them are fully aware of what the other can do, same conditions as above for winning

Scenario 3: Both of them again have full knowledge of each other, winner by death only.

For all 3 scenarios they both have their standard gear, guns blades, and throwing stars (or whatever those things are) for Selene, and I guess well a sword, like Klaus uses to slay the hybrids.

As for arena, an expanse of open field, I feel like a closed environment wil give Selene too much of an advantage.

WHO WINS!!!!

Bonus Round : If Klaus is able to ease through the above scenarios, which version is more equal, Evolution, Awakening, Blood Wars Selene, if not, ignore bonus round.

PLEASE FEATS TO BACKUP CLAIMS!!!!

First off let me start by giving an assignment Strength: a lay man will tell you that selene truck flip is a better feat than that off klaus. I know humans in real life you can replicate same. Elijah Michaelson was shown to Break a CAVE 4 meters 15 feet at least 1000years(this cave shelter their Original community from the beast at night and a cave could up 100000years or as old as the earth) with a single Kick. Juggernaut broke a bridge(man-made) probably 200years with a Blow. A geologist will tell you which is more impressive.

For Klaus I will PayPal 300usd to anyone who can state A being(who is not an offspring of the originals) who took something as fragile as an envelope, newspaper, caps threw it and not only beheaded a vampire, witch(or whatever entity in their universe) but dented a metal half way. SEE TVD 7X12 AND TVD 4X23

Code:
I don't care if it is Zeus, Thanos, galactus, superman etc
SPEED: Lay minds tell you wow Selene speed blitz 9 Lycans with the Element of surprise. None of those lycans were as fast a Lucien and lucien is slower than a newly born vampire in TVD. Elijah killed 11 strix(they killed jackson)on a list of paper handed to him by Hayley in 5 seconds(Laptop speed).ANCIENT VAMPIRES EACH ONE OF THEM NEARLY AS STRONG AND FAST LIKE HIM- AYA SEE ORIGINAL 3X15 I will also PayPal 300usd to anyone who can name someone that has accomplished this in his world. Thanos, Flash,Hancock, hulk etc Durability: There is nothing to show that Selene is more Durable than a human. She almost died when lucien stab her hand but thanks to mickeal blood. In blood wars she couldn't survive a sword through torso and 3 gunshots(even after she drank for all cornivus. DAVID, SELENE,MICHEAL HYBRID DYING FROM BLOODLUST. IN TVD AND TO THIS IS NORMAL SPORT TO REMOVE VERVAINE. MOST IMPORTANTLY THERE IS A MAN CALLED CURTIS JACKSON(50 CENT) Who TANKED 9 BULLETS ONE OF WHICH WENT THROUGH HIS MOUTH. ELIJAH (WHILST 99.9 DEAD) was declared indestructible by Katherine(500years) and Damon Salvatore. Again I will give anyone who can name a character that he exhibited this absurd durability while unconscious and 99.9 percent dead (it was proven that an original stays dead in as long as the dagger is not removed. FINN WAS DAGGERED FOR 900years) SEE TVD 2X16 Selene, Victor, marcus cannot fight with an Angry Ruthless Augustin Vampire Damon or Ripper Stefan or Enzo with humanity off. I have not seen any vampire in Underworld I have not seen any lycan wolf that delivers beast way. I recommend that watch TO 4X2 When Hayley went WOLF. That is what I call a beast.

lol @Judge Advocate General. You're trolling right.

You'd be the most biased fanboy of the TVD vampires if you really believed this drivel you wrote.

Thanos, Superman, Hulk. FOR REAL.

Enought TVD w**k.

Besides none of the things you mentioned are as impressive as you believe them to be. None of the originals can flip a van though.

Speed wise, it doesn't matter who blitzes who on TVD, their reactions suck anyway, but TVD vamps are only FTE in speed. They aren't even bullet timers mate.

Katherine mentioned that Elijah was resistant to fire. It's a no limit fallacy for a character that doesn't know better like katherine to say elijah is indestructible.

Klaus is Wall level strength, FTE Speed, and prolly wall level durability at best. There's a million characters that will destroy him with a finger. You should watch more media mate.

In answer to all your dares, I leave you one word SAITAMA

Now wire me my $600

I love Selene, but don't care much for Klaus. Selene at the end of Underworld 1? OK. Her journey of evolution will be completely disregarded.

Klaus would probably win because Selene was not immune to sunlight, yet. However, a stake through the heart could temporarily incapacitate Klaus, and a stake made from the white oak tree could kill Klaus, engulfing him in flames.

If I were Klaus, I would prepare lots of Ultraviolet bullets to kill Selene.

If I were Selene, I would load my guns with bullets made from the white oak tree.

Once Selene evolves, there's no stopping her.

C'mon! CW's The Vampire Diaries, a teen soap opera compared to Underworld, a dark gothic fantasy horror cult classic? Klaus VS Edward Cullen makes much more sense. Both are from teen drama.

Let Selene fight Blade. That's better.

Back