• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seirei Gensouki Discussion Thread

Currently, there are 25 volumes available in Japanese and 23 volumes in English.

The anime has two seasons, with the first season covering volumes 1 to 5 (albeit with a significant rush), and the second season has not yet aired.

Last edited:
By the way, do you know how strong the characters will be now that they went in with the Transcendents theme even more?
And do you know when the novel will end?
Is there still more plot?
Transcendent characters like Rio are 5-B.

Don't know when the novel end.

Yeah, there is still more plot. The author in his recent interview said that the ending of volume 24 will be intense and he also said some things about volume 25, so there is still more plot to show.

Improvements are always good, so what you want to talke about?
I wanted to talk about a few abilities that I think can be added like Erika's Immortality Type 2 which is still up for debate and Rio's Immortality Negation Type 3 and Rio's Regeneration Negation Mid level.
For Rio the negation of immortality and regeneration comes from the fact that during the epilogue of volume 20 it was said that Rio knew that in his state he could kill Erika.
There are also improvements that could be made after calculations for Rio's fight against the earth beast where their fight brought hot wind throughout the city. I still need to learn how to do these calculations and above all there is the calculation of the lifting strength that I did which does not seem very valid to me since it is a simple conversion

Last edited:
I wanted to talk about a few abilities that I think can be added like Erika's Immortality Type 2 which is still up for debate and Rio's Immortality Negation Type 3 and Rio's Regeneration Negation Mid level. For Rio the negation of immortality and regeneration comes from the fact that during the epilogue of volume 20 it was said that Rio knew that in his state he could kill Erika.
Oh yeah I forgot to add that.
There are also improvements that could be made after calculations for Rio's fight against the earth beast where their fight brought hot wind throughout the city. I still need to learn how to do these calculations and above all there is the calculation of the lifting strength that I did which does not seem very valid to me since it is a simple conversion
I am not good at calculation, either we have to ask calculation request thread or someone we know.

It's also said that Beast of the earth size is equivalent to a small mountain, which can be used for the calculation, I think.

I am not good at calculation, either we have to ask calculation request thread or someone we know.
I created a thread in the calc discussion group. I'm waiting to see if there will be any feedback
It's also said that Beast of the earth size is equivalent to a small mountain, which can be used for the calculation, I think.
I thought that too. I want to use this to show how the size of the earth spirit is far greater than that of a mountain. In addition, this could be used when creating its profile.

The calculation makes me very doubtful because I took the Large Size type 4 and the Class T Lifting Strength concerns heaviest mountains. Since the Earth Spirit is made of earth and has covered the sky itself then I doubt that its weight is not greater than that of heaviest mountains

Last edited:
Also for Erika and the other Heroes
For Erika, you can publish the profile. There's no need to create a thread for new profiles. As long as it's not tier 2 or above profiles. A thread would be required for Rio. As for the other heroes, I've only completed Renji's profile so far, though I still have to add scans for it.

For Erika, you can publish the profile. There's no need to create a thread for new profiles. As long as it's not tier 2 or above profiles. A thread would be required for Rio. As for the other heroes, I've only completed Renji's profile so far, though I still have to add scans for it.
I also have to add scans for Erika and I still have to manage the images. Additionally I would need them to check the calculation that should normally apply to all transcendental beings and I would also need you to check the profile one last time. How should I publish the profile?

I also have to add scans for Erika and I still have to manage the images.
I just erased the background of v17. You could use it in the profile if you want.
Additionally I would need them to check the calculation that should normally apply to all transcendental beings and I would also need you to check the profile one last time.
Okay.
How should I publish the profile?
Check this. I made a short explanation.

For Renji's profile shouldn't we calculate for the AP? Or is relying on his statement enough?

For High 8-C there is already common calculation for freezing someone to absolute zero. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Hagane_no_Saiyajin/Freezing_human_to_0_K
I multiplied that with 100, since Renji froze that many at a same time.
As for 7-B I am waiting for anime season 2 to get size of the city.
I was specifically asking for 7-B. I was thinking of one thing. What does devastating for him really mean? If we base ourselves on the fact that his attacks freeze at absolute zero then putting this on the scale of a city can give us something grandiose

I was specifically asking for 7-B. I was thinking of one thing. What does devastating for him really mean? If we base ourselves on the fact that his attacks freeze at absolute zero then putting this on the scale of a city can give us something grandiose
I think "devastating" means destroying the city, and the only attack capable of this feat is his strongest attack, Cocytus, which freezes at absolute zero. So, freezing the city at absolute zero seems more likely to be the case.

For Aishia this "covering the entire sky with a tsunami of earth" could potentially be higher than 5-C depending how fast and how big the tsunami was. Same with "and flipped over the earth"

For Aishia this "covering the entire sky with a tsunami of earth" could potentially be higher than 5-C depending how fast and how big the tsunami was. Same with "and flipped over the earth"
Feat was like this. It was done by the spirit of the earth.
It seems over time? But also whats the range on the attack?
The specific range wasn't mentioned, that's why I am not sure weather to use this or not.

I think "devastating" means destroying the city, and the only attack capable of this feat is his strongest attack, Cocytus, which freezes at absolute zero. So, freezing the city at absolute zero seems more likely to be the case.
OK, that's what I expected. I will see how to try various calculations

It depends. If we consider "flipped over the earth" as making the earth rotate then we could arrive at Low 5-B

I think he's talking about a single attack that can devastate the city, so not over time. He just gave a little demonstration of his power
Nah it says devastation to the city, not devastate the city. Its talking about destruction to a large portion of it. They also say "or reduce it until nothing was left" implying that overtime the city would be destroyed rather than in one go. Also what type of attack even is being used?

Nah it says devastation to the city, not devastate the city. Its talking about destruction to a large portion of it. They also say "or reduce it until nothing was left" implying that overtime the city would be destroyed rather than in one go. Also what type of attack even is being used?

Renji can freeze at absolute zero

Back