• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sealed ZeedMillenniummon Tiering

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So this is something I brought up when we did our Higher Dimensional Digimon thread.

So it goes like this. God sealed Zeed up. That we all know. However, are we to believe God forced a Low 1-C character to be 2-A. Meaning God forced a character to become two infinities weaker than him. This seems very....wrong in my opinion. I mean I could understand him becoming High 2-A from the sealing or just solid Low 1-C.

Also I still request a note for God's page.

We know there are an unknown amount of Higher Dimensions in Digimon. The only hints are the incredibly vague reality items.

For those who don't know there were 4 items that used the Dimensional Reality terms.

These were the:

3-Dimensional Reality 6-Dimensional Reality 12-Dimensional Reality 24-Dimensional Reality Now for some this would scream "1-B DIGIMON WOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!" however as we all agreed on the last thread these are literally items. This is really the main thing that is keeping this down sadly. As such I wanted this note to be added to God's page. "As of now Digimon has an unknown amount of higher dimensions. While the Dimensional Reality items are promising, they are a little too vague to be used hence the "likely higher" and thus we will treat Digimon as 6-Dimensional for now, however this is likely to change at any time."

Nothing more will be discussed here.

Shouldn't Zeed be "at least 2-A, likely High 2-A" scaling from the RK anyway? Could be High 2-A this way

Or solid High 2-A as he should be able to take out Yggdrasil without much trouble.

It depends on which version of Zeed you're talking about.

BT Zeed seems to have no impact in the environment, while Collectors Zeed formed a whole "gravitational hell" around him, even after sealed. I guess other Zeeds will have different effects. SXW Zeed seems to be have the same abilities than Collectors Zeed.

Or this is composite?

That would work. Now that I think about it, scaling from the RK would be too much of a lowball. And there is the whole "more than infinitely superior to a regular 2-A" thing that reinforce the idea of a High 2-A rating

I guess a composite must be close to its SXW incarnation, then. That was able to create rifts across space time by breathing alone.

Welp if this upgrade goes through all of Zeed'd wins would be deleted and his loss will stay. That's bad we better search some High 2-A characters for him to fight fast or else he would have a perfect loss on his profile.

Edit: by the way are we finally going to be updating the profiles of the Seven Great Demon Lords now?

Back