• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SDS Matchup Thread

Those all sound cool to me, I should note though that Swarm scales a good bit over Nectrus in basically all stats
Streak is high end Large Town and Class G so it should be fine. Whoever is more appropriate. Though if we’re doing Swarm, I might as well make some edits. He still has unbolded stats and class instead of level on there so I’d just make it up to date.

Streak is high end Large Town and Class G so it should be fine. Whoever is more appropriate. Though if we’re doing Swarm, I might as well make some edits. He still has unbolded stats and class instead of level on there so I’d just make it up to date.
If he's high end, Swarm would be best. Also jeez you're right, Swarm was one of my first profiles so it really doesn't look good. I went in and made a few tiny edits just now to fix it very slightly

I’m lucky I have a good work schedule
Yeah I’ve been dwindling there. Yesterday I had a surprise dental cleaning so I missed an hour when I need to do 25 total. They made me sit for 2 hours just to do like 20 minutes of actual important stuff. And June 4th which is my final service day I have my driving test a few hours earlier so hopefully I can rush through that.

Dope. By the way I’ve been doing a second playthrough of Tales of Symphonia, it’s really fun. The choices you have Lloyd make really affect the story so that’s some replay value plus I get to hear Robin the whole time

Yeah hopefully HF isn't just no selling all her attacks tho 🗿
I wouldn’t say no selling. Cinner and High-Flyer can break out of electricity induced stuns faster but they’re still locked up for a moment. It’s why Kaint thought Cinner was done for once he was paralyzed. Also once again I need an AP value for Swarm

I wouldn’t say no selling. Cinner and High-Flyer can break out of electricity induced stuns faster but they’re still locked up for a moment. It’s why Kaint thought Cinner was done for once he was paralyzed. Also once again I need an AP value for Swarm
He should scale to the OPM High 7-C calc which is Here

Maybe both of them could go against 2 Red Stickmen with their summons. Low 7-C isn’t too far above and Loot has her hax so it should work
Sounds excellent if two original Red Stickmen get 11 minutes of preparation time (to set up mines and two 'cheap clone machines' running for 1 minute). Cannot make the threat myself due to being busy with Gunnix updates and leftover homework.

Back