• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-6959 VS Cirno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stands still since Matter Manipulation and [Matter] Absorption are its passive ability. You can check its profile for more information.
from what you said cirno will be passive matter absorbed,... i don't see how this match won't be a stomp,cirno doesn't resist absorb and matter manip

from what you said cirno will be passive matter absorbed,... i don't see how this match won't be a stomp,cirno doesn't resist absorb and matter manip
I think she could come back even after that absorb and matter manipulation. Also, these abilities work on those which contacts SCP-6959.

I think she could come back even after that absorb and matter manipulation.
No, we never seen a fairy regenerating from absorbtion or sum. After reading the profiles, it seems that this one can go to Cirno because Cirno will use AZ to the SCP and the SCP cannot do anything about it, could be a stomp for Cirno.

No, we never seen a fairy regenerating from absorbtion or sum. After reading the profiles, it seems that this one can go to Cirno because Cirno will use AZ to the SCP and the SCP cannot do anything about it, could be a stomp for Cirno.
It should be noted that in-character is listed in the matchup too, meaning that we need to know what she would do in-character. For Absorption, it is SCP-6959's Matter Manipulation too in this case.

It should be noted that in-character is listed in the matchup too, meaning that we need to know what she would do in-character. For Absorption, it is SCP-6959's Matter Manipulation too in this case.
Yes I have taken that into account. She will start with normal Danmaku pattern, then she will realize it will be useless, and then she will pull up the big gun. Yes I have read that too.

Wouldn't it already start destroying the planet before she can stop it I mean it seems she can't breath in space so I guess she can win.

Just a question, what would absolute zero even do? It would just absorb the Ice and the freeze wouldn't do much against the "doll" cells

I can help with this!

The main issue for Cirno is her CIS, she might literally charge into SCP 6959's range and get insta-absorb. She isn't smart. Her weaknesses section in her profile explicitly call this out, plus, she has never faced anything like SCP 6959 nor fought anybody who has abilities like this SCP. Doesn't help that SCP 6959 looks exactly like her but in Fumo form, so that might work against her as well.

As for her first move... Danmaku, she will start off with ice projectiles which will obviously shoot towards 6959 but will have no special qualities other than them being shot towards the SCP in numerous numbers and trajectories, and that's about it for her first move. Once those don't work, she'll either pull out a spell card or go engage in CQC with Skill Card, either is Fantathinks.

The Spell Cards are basically just projectiles in unique-looking forms, but not much else, but her going CQC while also using Skill Card is what enables her win-con of freezing the SCP in AZ.

I can help with this!

The main issue for Cirno is her CIS, she might literally charge into SCP 6959's range and get insta-absorb. She isn't smart. Her weaknesses section in her profile explicitly call this out, plus, she has never faced anything like SCP 6959 nor fought anybody who has abilities like this SCP. Doesn't help that SCP 6959 looks exactly like her but in Fumo form, so that might work against her as well.

As for her first move... Danmaku, she will start off with ice projectiles which will obviously shoot towards 6959 but will have no special qualities other than them being shot towards the SCP in numerous numbers and trajectories, and that's about it for her first move. Once those don't work, she'll either pull out a spell card or go engage in CQC with Skill Card, either is Fantathinks.

The Spell Cards are basically just projectiles in unique-looking forms, but not much else, but her going CQC while also using Skill Card is what enables her win-con of freezing the SCP in AZ.
i thought the spell card was restricted

what enables her win-con of freezing the SCP in AZ.
This isn''t a wincon, AZ will just be absorbed by the doll like anything else, like what was mentioned by the flametrower, wasn't that the "doll" was imune to fire or something, the fire just got absorbed before beingh able to damage It, same idea with the freeze, It will just be absorbed

The thing that is restricted is Player System Cards, not Spell Cards: the former are cards that give Cirno abilities like Time Stop, Weather Manip, Distance Manip and etcetera which she doesn't have naturally unlike her ice powers while the latter is literally just bullet patterns coming from her ice manip and nothing else.

The thing that is restricted is Player System Cards, not Spell Cards: the former are cards that give Cirno abilities like Time Stop, Weather Manip, Distance Manip and etcetera which she doesn't have naturally unlike her ice powers while the latter is literally just bullet patterns coming from her ice manip and nothing else.
She still can't deafeat the blackhole doll unfortunetly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back