• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 vs Misogi Kumawaga

guy who can literally deny reality and it will work vs gecko who got injected with a bunch of adaptation speed medication stuff.... idk.

Speed is equalized, who wins. Kumawaga is 8-B. 682 starts off as low as it can...

That just sounds like small scale existence erasure

Is denying aspects of reality and it working existence Erasure? Think about that

Besides Bookmaker can destroy all existence

Doesn't matter if it is an NFL since 682's adaption is almost an NFL itself and has more feats to back it up.

682 could also copy/develop it's own versions of Misogi's powers.

Not before Kumawaga denies the fact that 682 can adapt to anything.

And I did say before 682 starts off as low as it can be, no powers, no nothing, just basic 682

SITHISIT said:
Not before Kumawaga denies the fact that 682 can adapt to anything.
And I did say before 682 starts off as low as it can be, no powers, no nothing, just basic 682
So basically you created an matchup where 682 will be lose..
Seriously this kind of match up need to be Exterminatus from existence...

Well, both are literally NLF in its conceptual form so

either way, my current opinion may be wrong. There might be things I have 0 idea about on 682's side.

Inconclusive.

I'm 90% certain 682 has or can adapt to regen from causality based existence erasure.

But his offensive adaptations all seem fairly non-hax, so I doubt 682 can put down Misogi either.

Bookmaker makes 682 the same as Kumagawa and seals its abilities.

Could it break free from it? Most likely yes.

Instantaneously? Most likely not since that ability could seal Ajimu Najimi.

So, after being sealed, could 682 resist being erased by All fiction? Who knows.

@sithisit

Even with your restrictions 682 is an 11 dimensional being in a 3 dimensional body so unless Misogi can affect the powers of 11 dimensional beings, which i highly doubt, he cannot erase any of 682's baseline powers.

How's he going to do that when he cannot deny any of 682's baseline powers which are more than sufficient to do Misogi in.

Bookmaker won't have any effect, 682's shape shifting gives it a physical advantage (given it allows it to grow to planetary sizes or at the very least amp it's physical stats to some degree) and 682 will develop a counter to all fiction that will most likely let it permanently kill Misogi.

True but that's still a 10% chance of developing an offensive adaptation which would increase once 682 has finished it's defenses.

Why not?

682 might be able to adapt to All Fiction. But that won't stop Misogi from just erasing his own death.

Also, pretty sure that 12-D Leviathan and 3-D SCP are different and you can't use reasons for one in a match with the other

Unless 682 develops away of preventing him from doing that. Failing that 682 gets to torture Misogi ad nauseam.

The 3D version is, as i understand it, an avatar of the Leviathan so my reasoning should be valid.

Just going to make sure in order to kill 3D 682 then you must kill his 11-D Self too?

Cause we know what's going to happen to this kind of immortality

And how would 682 stop him, when 682's reactive evolution is either purely defensive, or has never evolved an offensive ability that could stop something on the level of All Fiction?

And Misogi could make his pain and fatigue into fiction, so he wouldn't be giving up out of pain or something.

@monarch

Actually 682 has; It once developed the ability to erase concepts from people's memory so all 682 would have to do is redevelop this power (which is likely given how he got that power), erase the concept of All fiction and Misogi can't use it (unless he's able to use AF unconsciously).

Never said he would; the reason he would give up is because he wouldn't be able to win.

no, he was fighting a radiowave like entity, then he adapted, sending out radiowaves that made humans forget about the concept of russia.

If 682 can fight a radio wave being by adapting the ability to emit radiowaves what's to stop 682 adapting the ability to erase things from existence when fighting an existence eraser?

low godly Regenerationn doesnt exactly defend against Existence erasure...

especially when Misogi could make his regen and all of his resistances fictional.

@notjimsterling

It doesn't have to. Yes 682 does have those resistances.

@sithisit

No but 682's immortality will bring it back and 682's death would kill Misogi, so Misogi could erase 682 but he would be the one who loses.

Back